PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!!!!!!

DANNY
05-28-2010, 12:52 AM
After a little over a year of sitting outside between moving and the building of new house my car frame has become a Marriot for BLACK WIDDOWS!!! Took 4 hours of jet spraying it and killing about 20ish and still in last 72 hours I have killed 5 out of a possable 7 sighted the car is in my garage no less... I can not spray for fear of them scattering into the house and cant bomb for same reason as well as garage is attached to house... I dont know what to do as they run back into the frame rails and hide... (its a monte carlo frame lots of holes!!!!!)

Please anyone that has seen this help!!!!!!

Danny

dirty white boy
05-28-2010, 01:27 AM
gonna have to spray or bomb car shop an house to ever get read of them all,...had this same problem with a shop....killed the big scary black widow,..but few months later lil ones every where,..in my monte SS too,..sold car an house an shop shorty after...but for other reasons....

billy5x
05-28-2010, 02:27 AM
carb cleaner and a lighter

stock car driver
05-28-2010, 10:55 AM
bug bomb the shop and house. its no big deal, I do my place twice a year period.

It keeps the bugs dying year round as they make their way in.

Darren28
05-28-2010, 12:25 PM
carb cleaner and a lighter

Works everytime! ;)

stock car driver
05-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Works everytime! ;)

yeah one at a time. That does nothing for the rest of the bugs you dont see.

cautrell05
05-29-2010, 02:32 AM
could you cover the car with a tarp then bomb it? would keep it semi contained to the car.

Nick

Darren28
05-29-2010, 08:14 AM
yeah one at a time. That does nothing for the rest of the bugs you dont see.
I didn't say you would have a shop left afterwards.. I just said it works. :D

J20in1st
05-29-2010, 01:44 PM
find someone with a smaller shed or a portable garage thing and bomb it...twice in and under the car

DANNY
06-02-2010, 12:01 AM
well thank you all for the info... we ended up lining the deck of the trailer with plastic. then put can on and covered it completely with plastic as well taping the edges to the deck plastic as to be as air tight as possible, then set off 5 bug bombs on all for corners and in the middle of car(said that they kill spiders)... yes thats alot but 2 of them didnt last long the reason for more... once we cam out the next morning there was a grave yard on the deck we then took it to the local car wash where we ran the engine cleaner setting through every hole crack and crevice that we could finding numerous more... anyway hope this helps anyone else that may have this problem ;)

Danny

charcoal01
06-02-2010, 12:35 AM
note to self- dont park my car in your backyard.

glad to see you killed those bugs! that would be one hell of a ride trying to kill a spider crawling down your back while going through a turn!