PDA

View Full Version : ohlins lmj shocks settings

DIRT69
07-06-2010, 08:11 PM
hi i was just wondering and needing some input on shock settings i got a set and ran there once. we just set them on standard by the rocket book. but i was wondering if i should set them on slick since all the track are slick where we run or if some one could give me better settings. i printed off a shock settings paper by garry winger with gw performance. thinking about using his setting instead of the rocket book. also on the dummy shock not sure where or how many clicks to use the book just says full soft??? not really sure what they mean by that??? thanks for any help at all...

talclipse
07-07-2010, 05:13 AM
If the shocks are new from Ohlins USA you'll want to contact them for their adjustment sheet. Otherwise you will want to get in contact with whomever went through the shocks most recently. If the tracks in your area are all slick right now I would definitely move towards the slick settings. Full soft is with adjuster knob all the way screwed out. Using Winger's/ anyone else's shock settings will not help you out if they weren't the person that valved the shocks.