PDA

View Full Version : How to WIN championship @ Fairbury

cassellracing24
07-26-2010, 11:12 AM
You build 3 cars 23T,23JR,23A just for instance, go out and block the hejj out of everybody ! Pretty simple. However most racer's would call this cheating & morally wrong, some people feel this is the only way they can WIN ! Joel Funk the next time I race you & feel you are blocking\brake checking me so your Father (I am told) can Win you will get dumped. The reason you kept getting hit was because you had 5-6 cars stacked up bumper to bumper behind you while playing blocker for the leader. Consider your self raced clean the first time (shame on me) consider your car bent the next ! :D

Graff Spee
08-12-2010, 02:33 AM
You build 3 cars 23T,23JR,23A just for instance, go out and block the hejj out of everybody ! Pretty simple. However most racer's would call this cheating & morally wrong, some people feel this is the only way they can WIN ! Joel Funk the next time I race you & feel you are blocking\brake checking me so your Father (I am told) can Win you will get dumped. The reason you kept getting hit was because you had 5-6 cars stacked up bumper to bumper behind you while playing blocker for the leader. Consider your self raced clean the first time (shame on me) consider your car bent the next ! :D

Sounds like your fellow drivers are forcing your hand. That is ,that a better driver will always go were the guy in front of him is not. Learn to go around those guys! Beat them because you are a better driver not just a better dumper. People like that are every were, just remember that once you are in top five at end of season you should go to next class up. In a few years they will be asking for your autograph at some big race because you have developed more than them as a driver. It happens all the time! I went to see those guys that you are talking about and the one that I saw was not that good! You are smarter that those guys, you just haven't realized it yet! Good luck!