PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Software Issues

talclipse
10-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Is anyone else having issues with the new forum software? Specifically it is like certain buttons cause the forum software to go into a loop where they will never load. I have tried the same actions on different web browsers as well as different devices (windows XP system, Windows Vista system, and iOS4 iphone) all with the same results.

p-towne
10-28-2010, 02:46 PM
Is anyone else having issues with the new forum software? Specifically it is like certain buttons cause the forum software to go into a loop where they will never load. I have tried the same actions on different web browsers as well as different devices (windows XP system, Windows Vista system, and iOS4 iphone) all with the same results.

Double click your buttons Works for me

iceman
10-28-2010, 02:51 PM
I've had the ocassional problem, but it's a lot better than it was.

talclipse
10-28-2010, 02:52 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

If a moderator reads this I think it may be an issue with some of the buttons used in this particular theme. When you single click on a button the 'processing' indicator pops acting like its processing the page. Double clicking the button does appear to work as a work around.

I completely agree iceman. I was trying to contact a moderator but I couldn't find any way to send them a message.

Clayton_Wetter
10-28-2010, 05:18 PM
There are certain click ons that do not work. Such as "insert link", "insert image", "insert video" that do not work. Any chance of getting them fixed, Mods?

MRM
10-29-2010, 11:40 AM

Didn't think of that, but it seems to work. Thanks.