PDA

View Full Version : 2007 grt by phillips

th59
10-30-2010, 07:18 AM
Can send some pictures of my GRT by Phillips Modified. Chassis number 617. The Chassis is in very good shape. It is a fab 68-72 Chevelle front clip. It is a spring behind 4 bar set up in the rear. This chassis has won many features and is a front runner wherever you race at.

Chassis
Winters quick change rear end with 6:18-6:31-6:58 change gears
Bert transmission
Quartermaster reverse mount bellhousing with pump drive
QA1 50 series racer revalveable shocks on LF,RF, and RR ( I have revalve kit and tools)
QA1 26 series 7-2 monotube shock on LR
BSB bearing birdcages and bearing brake floaters on both sides. You can clamp RR brake floater to rear end housing
Quickcar Outlaw biscuit pull bar with new yellow biscuit (also have BSB spring bar with Eibach progressive spring)
Eibach spring on all four corners of car
Full guage panel with Oil pressure, water temp, recal ltach, fuel pressure
Break bias guages
Parker pumper blower for helmet
Howe ball joints upper and lower
Pinto spindles
AFCO double pass radiator
Break bias adjuster
Sweet steering box
Engine has 10 nights on it. This engine has the very best parts. I do have dyno sheets. Engine made 715hp and just over 600ft/lbs of torque with current headers.
SB2.2 cylinder heads with coated titanium intake valves
T&D shaft rockers 1:9 ratio
SB2.2 GM Performace block bored .040
55mm roller cam bearings
Jessel keyway roller lifters
Bullet roller camshaft for SB2.2 block
External Woulf oil pump which drives DSR fuel pump (shows set up in picture)
Carrilo 6.200 rods and bolts
Winberg crank
Cleavite bearings
MSD distributor and 7AL ignition box
New Woody Ignition wires
I am asking $17,000 for the complete car. This is a good deal to start racing with very good equipment. I also would be willing to seperate rolling chassis and engine.
Please contact me @ 217-433-2047 or email questions to ndshort@consolidated.net.

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

th59
11-08-2010, 04:27 PM
still 4 sale..........................