PDA

View Full Version : Darren Miller

turtle racing
10-31-2010, 10:03 AM
Heard that Darren Miller bought all of his equipment back, and will be racing a full schedule, does anyone know anything about this?

Armageddon24
10-31-2010, 11:37 AM
I believe that Darren will be doing more racing in 2011. He has some owners/partners that were involved in IMCA racing in the past. I believe he will be racing on the open circuit and being selective as to what makes sense to run for himself, his family and his team. (Woo, Lucas, UMP, CBC, Etc) As for the equipment, not sure of those details but I thought he was trying to sell some of the items he kept. Could be wrong, regardless it will be great to see the Thriller back in racing with the big boys.

momof4
10-31-2010, 07:12 PM
Darren will be driving for Steve and Justin Diercks next year. They own his equipment and they will be racing approximately 40 races next year.

turtle racing
11-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Yea that is what was on the docit, was Darren driving for the diercks, but after the West Liberty race he went and bought all his racing stuff back! That came directly from diercks himself, so thats why I was wondering what his plains were!

p-towne
11-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Yea that is what was on the docit, was Darren driving for the diercks, but after the West Liberty race he went and bought all his racing stuff back! That came directly from diercks himself, so thats why I was wondering what his plains were!

Listen to MOM of 4;)

stunner
11-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Turtle if Mr. Diercks actually said that to you which I highly highly doubt he must have been having a laugh at your expense. Momof4 Is Leslie Miller (darren's wife). She posted the truth. Please don't try and start stuff as we are all very happy to have our local boy back racing and winning. Look for Darren and the 32D team in Florida for speedweeks.

turtle racing
11-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Not trying to start anything, also like to watch Darren Race, and have a local guy that is able to win on the national level, thats why I was trying to figure out if what I heard was fact or fiction, and I guess the mom of four has the answer, Thanks!

Highside Hustler25
11-02-2010, 05:59 AM
Welcome back thriller:):):)

p-towne
11-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Somewhat surprised they may go to Florida.That is a crap shoot and can be very hard on equipment and the budget. Darren has had some success there tho!!:)

momof4
11-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Somewhat surprised they may go to Florida.That is a crap shoot and can be very hard on equipment and the budget. Darren has had some success there tho!!:)

Darren will only be running at Volusia.

p-towne
11-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Darren will only be running at Volusia.

Thanks for the info. Lot of people will be interested in that.:)

gumby_32d
11-02-2010, 05:22 PM
This is best news I heard out of the racing world in a while. I was really glad to see him back in victory lane where he belongs. Is there any chance he will be running any of the 2011 UMP SN races or will he be staying close to home up north after Volusia?

jc4321
10-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Did anything become of this? I thought I saw his name pop up late last year or early this year but dont remember anything since.

Mike McKinney
10-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Did anything become of this? I thought I saw his name pop up late last year or early this year but dont remember anything since.

The deal didn't last too long...I think Darren wanted to start getting back on the National scene and the car owner wanted to stay Regional.

jhahn44
10-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Cant wait to see him at the tracks next year!!!