PDA

View Full Version : Integra Shock?

hall99
11-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Canister or IDA? Gen-X Mastersbilt Chassis for 2011

Considering trying Integra shocks for next season. I need some feed back from anyone who may have run both style of shocks.

Thanks for your time...

DIRT69
11-02-2010, 05:53 PM
thats what im kinda wondering on the new rocket blue front ends whats better to use canister shocks or ida

MasterSbilt_Racer
11-02-2010, 06:00 PM
thats what im kinda wondering on the new rocket blue front ends whats better to use canister shocks or ida

If money is no object, I doubt anyone would tell you to run the canister shock instead of the IDA.

JTSjet
11-02-2010, 10:50 PM
if i had one wish it would be to take a pair of side cutters to that stupid hose and get rid of that dag-gamp-flippidy-french-toast canister. Just another thing in the way of making your life easier. Spend the extra on IDA and yet save some money on those nifty canister brackets. There's nothing new under the sun......at least nothing that most of us can afford.

GRTLRBITE
11-03-2010, 08:08 PM
we have both IDA and Canister both have great feel and work great in the slick and tacky tracks. Ida's dont have canister to worry about getting hit or hose getting hit, Ida's are easy like cainsters to adjust. IDA's are alittle more money then Canisters.
But they are both great shocks. and big name guys are running IDA's and canisters. so you can go either way.

hall99
11-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Thanks GRT thats what I was hoping to hear.