PDA

View Full Version : powerglides

Kevin05
11-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Does anyone know if somebody make a kit/brackets to mount a fuel/PS pump off of a powerglide? Like you do a Bert/Brinn? I thought at one time I saw one, but maybe it was a one off deal.

Kevin05
11-15-2010, 08:19 AM
Anybody out there that does powerglides that would like to try this?? I'd be more than happy to buy it and try it for you. just let me know something.

Roxbury Racing Trans
11-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Kevin:
Tried to reply last night, but the ice storm that we had must of stopped it. Have a used direct drive hub and tube that is set up for a pump drive with pulley and stop. Also have the mounting bracket for the KSE pump. Took it in on trade , but do not have the mounting bolts. Should not be hard to come up with. I should still have the pattern to cut the hole in the bellhousing for the belt. We used to do a lot of them for customers. The drive is for a two piece rear main seal SBC. I want $200 plus shipping for the drive hub, tube, pulley, stop and bracket. If you need the pulley for the pump also, I have a used pulley and a new drive belt. Would sell all for $250 plus shipping.

Kevin05
11-23-2010, 08:06 AM
This is for a standard type PS pump ? Like an OEM model right? Any chance you could shoot me a picture of what you have?
klincoln@lakelandfinishing.com
Thanks