PDA

View Full Version : COMPLETE SELL OUT / 20 YEARS WORTH! 2007 Pierce, Garage unit Toter, trailer, etc.

racinjp6
11-03-2010, 11:22 PM
2007 Bob Pierce Modified 40 nights since new. Car is fast, straight, and ready to race. Car was completely assembled at Bob Pierce's shop when new, and was taken back to Bob Pierce's shop to have a new body and quick change rear end installed. Approximately 10 races since done. Every part on this car has come from Bob Pierce race cars, right down to the bumpers. Car is all original right down to the original paint on the frame. It has never been welded on, cut on, repaired, or altered in any way.

Will sell the car any stage of completion you would like. Right now car is in the shop ready to go to the track. It has two nights on Automotive Machine built 23 degree Dart Pro One aluminum headed 377, Willys gas carb., Bert Bellhousing, Brinn Transmission, Winters quick change rear end, Kirky seat, MSD ignition, Teltac Digital tac, etc.

Toter home is garage unit, GMC hauler with living quarters and shop in rear. Comes complete with Onan generater, Mac tool boxes, tire racks, Pitpal cabinets, 10,000 lb. super wench, shock racks, fuel jug racks, etc. Truck can be used to haul any type of racecar. I have raced modified and late models both out of truck. Great truck for the money. Has observation deck on top. 366 gas motor, manual transmission.

Trailer is 28 foot extra tall, ramp over, race trailer, with tire racks, pitpal cabinets, wench, aluminum cabinets, heavy axles, aluminum wheels, new tires, electric jack, Quartz lights on rear, diamond tread plate floor, aluminum lined inside, a true race trailer, not your typical enclosed trailer someone has tried to make a race trailer out of.

Prices:

Car - $6,000 complete roller (not how other people sell them, I will pull the motor, transmission, and bell housing, you get the rest)

Car - $7,400 roller as above with Bert bellhousing and transmission

Car - $12,500 100% complete as it sets ready to go

Truck - $7,500 obo

Trailer - $7,500 obo

Have 20 years worth of racing equipment, every quick change gear they make, scale cart with scales, aluminum jacks, jack stands, tire tools, temp guns, etc. etc. etc.

Two other motors, one 410, one 358, four spare carbs. including Willys, Quickfuel, Stealth, etc. Approximately 20 chrome bassett wheels with tires, springs, shocks, multiple sets of aluminum heads and motor parts, spare rear ends, you name it, I've got it and its all for sale.

Will not sell any modified wheels and tires or any of the pit equiment until car sells.
Buyer of car gets first chance of wheels, tires, and pit equipment.

Everything listed above and more than you can imagine..... (whole shop worth of parts, and I mean a whole shop full) Complete car, toter, enclosed trailer, all motors, parts in shop, pit tools........$35,000 buys everything!!!

After 20 years, I am quitting racing. I am not broke and need to sell out, I have just decided to pursue other interests. I am open to reasonable offers on any or all of it.
Please do not call with others of trade, I have Harley's, boats, hot-rods, etc. etc. I don't need anymore toys.

Thank you for your interest. If interested contact Jason Plumer 309-678-1141.

racinjp6
11-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Back to top please, price may be reduced

braddirt1
11-22-2010, 05:09 PM
Can you please send some pics of the truck and the trailer to braddirt1@sbcglobal.net
Thanks Brad