PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Racers Swap Meet- 1/22/11 Richmond, Ky.

mudeater18
11-07-2010, 07:28 AM
http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx237/mudeater18/ScreenHunter_114.jpg

Press Release: Following a successful inaugural event, we are proud to announce the 2nd Annual Kentucky Racers Swap Meet will be held January 22, 2011 at the Madison Co. Fairgrounds in Richmond, Ky.
Bring your New or Used Race Parts, Tools, Equipment, etc. and Buy, Sell, or Trade.

Sale Information:
No Commission Fees
10' x 10' Booth - $25
Buyers Admission - $10 (Kids Free)
Outdoor Space is Available for Rolling Stock (included in price of booth rental)
Vendor Space is available. Call for Info.
Sellers are required to Pre-register / Pre-pay to guarantee Booth space. (This is important as all booth space was sold out for last years Swap Meet. Any booth space that is not reserved will be sold on a first come first serve basis on the day of the show)
E-mail to mudeater18@aol.com or lstrikes25@aol.com for pre-registration.
Heated, well lit Arena with Concession Stand and Restrooms on site. Concessions operated by Finish Line BBQ.
Pre Sale Setup 7am till 11am. Plenty of parking. Easy drive in loading and unloading during pre/post sale hours.
Sale Times 12pm to 6pm
For info call David Adams 859-200-2410 or Arnold Adams 859-200-4300

Link to Madison Co. Fairgrounds website with Directions: http://www.themadisoncountyfair.com/location.htm

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx237/mudeater18/ScreenHunter_050-1.jpg

mudeater18
11-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Kentucky Racers Swap Meet welcomes Killer Chassis by Webb and CJB Race Car Bodies and Graphics as 2011 Vendors. Stop in and see David, John and Jason and look at their latest products and take advantage of show specials.

mudeater18
11-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Kentucky Racers Swap Meet welcomes back Mayhem Motorsports and Richmond Raceway as 2011 Vendors. Stop in and see Joey and Tiffany and pick up parts and supplies for your race car, as well check out what's on tap for the 2011 season of racing at the Richmond Raceway.

mudeater18
11-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Kentucky Racers Swap Meet welcomes "Racers in Christ" Motorsports Ministries as 2011 Vendors. Stop in and see Tony and crew as they present how they "Run the race of Life" through their race team and racing ministry.
Bring the kids by the R.I.C. booth and play in their inflatable bounce house as well as pick up a balloon animal created right before their eyes and share a word with the R.I.C. gang !

Who is R.I.C.?
Racers in Christ (R.I.C.) began in 1998 in the heart of Carl Dillow II. Carl saw a great need at local race tracks to share the love of God with fellow drivers and fans. R.I.C.'s beginnings included prayer and a short devotional before the race. and a clown ministry to fans during intermission with "RIC" the clown.
Today, R.I.C. seeks to reach out to the community through children’s programs, drama, music and family fun to share the love of God. Carl, Jesse and Tony Dillow, along with Bo Howard, Thomas Scott and their families, work together to reach out to other race teams , people at the race tracks, and those in the community.

mudeater18
11-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Back to top.

mudeater18
11-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Back to the top. Happy Thanksgiving.

mudeater18
12-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Lots of good sellers pre-registered ! Booths are going fast !

mudeater18
12-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Booth space still available, but don't wait to long ! Only 28 days till this years show.