PDA

View Full Version : Check out our new web site, www.baldwinengines.com it looks great!!!

Baldwin Racing Engines
11-08-2010, 03:57 PM
I want to thanks Dirt Profile for getting our new web site www.baldwinengines.com up and running, it turned out great, we have many more things to add to the engines,parts, and pics column's but go check it out,we have a little history behind us, some pics, featured story and a news column, I a very happy with how it turned out.

Baldwin Racing Engines
11-09-2010, 07:59 AM
We will be posting the Late Model engines in std SBC and the new LS design for you guys that want the lastest tech out, give us a call or check out our web sute and keep up on it there, 573-225-6886 or www.baldwinengines.com

Baldwin Racing Engines
11-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Sorry for the delay on the LS post on here but we have been extremely busy this week, give me a few more days and we will hopefully have it on there for you to check out.

Baldwin Racing Engines
11-13-2010, 11:18 PM
We have a bunch of used parts for sale off of a b-mod we just bought, alcohol Demon 4412 carb with mechanical pump for 450.00, works great guaranteed, lightened 3 speed sag with aluminum bell housing and a spare aluminum bell housing for $350.00, aluminum flywheel and Ace lightweight clutch for $350.00, two sets of Schoenfeld headers for a Shaw mod, one set is a part#161 $75.00 on that set, and the other set is a part#1186 we want $125.00 for those, both are in great shape. We also have a Smilies power steering w/reservoir and lightweight v-pulley system part#PPAR002 wanting $150.00 on that and also a Smilies hydraulic throw out bearing part#650-620 with the lines for $100.00, every piece of this was bought brand new this year, raced 8 nights and kept inside all other times, everything is in great shape, give me a call or pm me if you are needing any of these parts. 573-225-6886
Baldwin Racing Engi

Baldwin Racing Engines
11-16-2010, 07:11 AM
We have started on our own LS engine for our 08 Shaw Mod, we will be posting pics and info on how everything is going on it, we have everything worked out from top to bottem on this engine design, from carbs,headers, pulley systems, everything isin place to provide you with a winning LS based engine from us here at BRE. Call if you have any questions or e-mail me through the website www.baldwinengines.com