PDA

View Full Version : Davenport scores impressive SAS finale victory in Cleveland

Returning to Dirt
11-21-2010, 12:56 AM
http://tennesseeracer.com/?p=1274

Davenport was hooked up. No one really had anything for him. He and BWRC have really figured something out in the 2nd half of the season.

edavis71
11-21-2010, 02:05 AM
Can't wait to see what this guy wins next year.

oldblue
11-21-2010, 06:31 AM
Yea but every time he wins you have this thought in the back of your mind how did they cheat this time?? Prep tires,body to wide or to high? Just makes you wonder. An before you superpunk bw lovers start they hav been dqed or sent home atleast 3 times this year!

kmdfrock
11-21-2010, 07:35 AM
so what. they got caught. only you have the thought. erb was running good till he had flat. clint smith was right there on last lap.

GA-DIRT
11-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Yea but every time he wins you have this thought in the back of your mind how did they cheat this time?? Prep tires,body to wide or to high? Just makes you wonder. An before you superpunk bw lovers start they hav been dqed or sent home atleast 3 times this year!

I guess they are the only ones,yea right...GO JD....

tiger1
11-21-2010, 09:28 AM

another one crying about superman outrunning their favorite driver. he's good an if you want to win he's the one you have to outrun!!!!!!!!

44fan44
11-21-2010, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=oldblue;1299582]Yea but every time he wins you have this thought in the back of your mind how did they cheat this time?? Prep tires,body to wide or to high? Just makes you wonder. An before you superpunk bw lovers start they hav been dqed or sent home atleast 3 times this year![/QUOTE

I knew someone like you would start on this Sh$t. everybody has got caught dont cry because he won 28-30 races this year and still isn't done yet. after the year he had this year, you will turn over in your grave next year :)

VICTORY-N-JESUS
11-21-2010, 06:47 PM
Jd is like old school he's in the gas all the time; he don't come for the points, he don't come for the money, he comes for the CHECKERED and the trophy.

Seen him do things in the car i hadn't seen since days of buck simmons,cl pritchett, johnny thomas and jeff purvis,

he's in equipment that will hold up to his hammerdown style lots of us love to watch!!!!!! He don't have to cheat and one time you brought up oldblue i still don't believe . Got their 1st lucas this year and they lab the tires; so does sas, and his and barry's 1st w.o.o

way to go supermen !!!!

Stickman
11-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Cry about him cheating all you want. What's your excuse for how well Steve Francis' season ended after he switched back to a BWRC? No one accused the Kentucky Colonel of cheating.

kmdfrock
11-22-2010, 02:08 PM
those were the days when johny thomas raced at cleveland. he could wheel that black car around the track. would be some knock down drag out racing.

F22 RAPTOR
11-22-2010, 02:46 PM

Your the only one thinking this. That nonsense at Columbus was far from being handled professionally, no chain of custody and on a whim they supposedly decided to send the tires off, only after the outcry from fans, two weeks later!!! The crate race deal was pre-race tech and was corrected before the feature. WoO and SAS are both very strict on there tire tech and it would've come out if they'd been wrong. So put that in your superpunk pipe and smoke it.

GO JD!!!
DO IT THE WRIGHT WAY!!!

tiger1
11-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Your the only one thinking this. That nonsense at Columbus was far from being handled professionally, no chain of custody and on a whim they supposedly decided to send them off after the outcry from fans, two weeks later!!! The crate race deal was pre-race tech and was corrected before the feature. WoO and SAS are both very strict on there tire tech and it would've come out if they'd been wrong. So put that in your superpunk pipe and smoke it.

GO JD!!!
DO IT THE WRIGHT WAY!!!

Amen!! I Agree 100% !!

Returning to Dirt
11-23-2010, 10:08 PM
JD was untouchable at Cleveland.

No doubt that BWRC has a good thing going. I am anxious to see how they do next year as well.