PDA

View Full Version : 06 Warrior with 2010 updates, LESS THAN 20 nights on the chassis & 11 as it sits now!

fammember/pitcrew
11-21-2010, 07:45 PM
06 Warrior (less than 20 nights on this chassis) with 2010 updates. I was new to racing in 2010 and had a "team" of guys with more than 40 years combined experience between them I was supposed to be racing with. These guys helped me put together this car to race with. ALL of these updates on this chassis have only 11 races on them and NO MAJOR crashes at all, car only had minor alum damage from me rubbing into things!

Car has 363 chevy (630hp on the dyno) with alum pro1 heads w/jessel rockers. Alcohol, 4bbl, new bert trans, winters quick change with extra gears, all new gauges, brake bias, QA1 shocks, spring pull bar, steering quickener, new kirkey seat, new crow belts, rear mount kSE fuel & power steering pump, msd ignition, 4 bar 4 bar or z link, new alum afco radiator,new fuel cell,sits with two bead locks and two reg wheels, extra wheels and tires. New simpson helmet last year and 3 layer fire suit. MOST of this car is brand new and was put together with top of the line stuff. I spent (and have the receipts) for over $20,000 of stuff to build this car (for everything, chassis, motor and parts) the begining of 2010 and only raced it 9 times, member of team raced it twice. Have new graphics you can have and add your number or keep the old one (26), doesn't matter, you can have it all. Need to replace the rear panel as last race I was getting brave and rubbed into someone, I'll have new alum bent and ready for you. Also have misc "stuff" around the shop that I am sure I will think of and it all goes. Car is AMRA legal and 100% race ready. I was just getting it tuned it and figuring it out when decided to split from my "team". This would be a perfect set up for someone wanting to start racing and get out there and actually have a chance with some of the bigger boys. Member of my team ran it n WVA against some MUCH bigger motors and was second, heading for first. This is a fast, really nice car! Everything goes for $12,500 and I will even work with you on delivering it depending on where you are.
For pics go to www.potomacspeedway.com and click on photos, then click on roseanne zimmerman (potomac speedway) and then to the dates, 4/9 to the mods, and then pic 41,44 &52. Also dates 5/7, pic 15, dates 5/30 pic 5,23,77,139,151,220. Also dates 6/4 pic 16 & 24 and again on 6/11 with about 10 pics. Car is black # 26.

Please call Andy to discuss on (540) 226-3315 or email me back. Thanks.

fammember/pitcrew
11-29-2010, 03:23 PM
back to the top. lots of calls but still for sale

fammember/pitcrew
12-01-2010, 06:00 PM
To the guy that pm'd me about selling as a roller....If you didnt get my message back I really can't do that, sorry. Then if the rest of the parts/peices dont sell I will be tempted to spend a bunch of money again to put it all back together next year and give it another try! LOL I am REALLY negotiable on the whole package, have a bunch of springs etc. and various other parts...EVERYTHING goes. This will make someone a heck of a car and it is just going to waste in my shop...someone needs to take this and get it set up and ready for first practice! I really need this car gone as it is taking up my shop space! Call Andy (540) 226-3315

fammember/pitcrew
12-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Thought it was gone but guy couldn't get the $ together. Someone needs to call on this car and come take a look. This car has all the good stuff and because I have limited knowledge I cant even begin to explain all it has...the guys that helped me set it up made sure it had only the best. I know I have well over $20K in it!!!! I will let it all go for $11K now to include fire suite/helmet/shoes etc. Call Andy (540) 226-3315