PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Harris Race Ready

CC57
11-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Straight car currently set-up as 4-bar, but could easily be converted back to a 3-link (3-link brackets and bars included in the sale). Comes equipped with 9”, BSB slider, QA1s, coilover on RR, 2-way torque bar, Outpace bars, low friction ball joints, RaceMate Alternator/Water pump combo, plated headers, KSE rear mount, Brinn, small drive shaft, fire extinguisher in (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, 32-gal with screw on cap. All Mod related spares including, but not limited to: springs, spindles, lower a-arms, 1 extra bead-lock with Hoosier, 5 non-bead lock wheels with Hoosiers, 2-bar brackets, 2 extra 9” chunks, etc.

Meticulously maintained. Numerous pictures of the car as it now sits on the jack stands are available upon request.

14:1 Dart aluminum heads, SRPs, 6” Manley Rods on Alky. 11 Races (approximately 340 laps) on engine since freshened. 19 races on car in last 3 seasons. All notes, set-up sheets available.

Changing to an asphalt class

$6,000 or best offer of course

Contact me at carsonrm57@hotmail.com or 281-826-3678

CC57
11-27-2010, 10:35 AM
If you put me in touch with/refer the buyer to me, I'll give you a $100

CC57
12-01-2010, 07:04 AM
Forgot to include, 2 extra hoods and a roof go with the car.

CC57
12-10-2010, 05:44 PM
New Race Truck coming so I need to make room in my shop (and my bank account :)), so please make a reasonable offer

CC57
12-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Really need to get this car out of the shop. Need to make room for new Asphalt Race Truck I'm picking up the week of 12/19.

Heck, you start adding up the individual pieces included in the package I'm selling, and it well exceeds my original asking price:

Brinn tranny, bell housing and reverse mount starter
Dynoed QA1 shocks and 1 Extra dynoed (RF) Afco shock
Coil-over on R/R
RaceMate combination Water pump/alternator (no more having to hook up the battery charger)
Low Friction re-buildable ball joints, with spare studs
Freshly rebuilt strong engine (rings, valve guides in Dart heads, cam, man, etc. bearings, timing chain, etc. etc.)
Electroplated headers (these headers aren’t going to rust out on you)
MSD rebuilt distributor
Rear mount KSE tandem pump
Additional bracket from Harris that mounts on top of 3rd member to insure 2-way torque link doesn’t over-rotate
Outpace trailing arms/links
Straight new wheels at all 4 corners
Chain limiter bracket on axle tube that rotate on axle – minimized the jolt when the chain hits its limit
Strange full spool, 2 extra 9” chunks
Extra bracing was welded on seat for safety purposes
Body, while not “as new”, is in very good shape. Re-vinyl or wrap it and go to the track
4-bar now. Easy to turn back into a 2-bar.
Remove the pop rivets from the spoiler and go IMCA racing
Tons of spares

No reasonable offer refused. Need to make room in the shop and I would like to see the car get some use.

email at carsonrm57@hotmail.com

CC57
12-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Uping the reward.

You put me in touch with a buyer and I'll give you $200!

CC57
01-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Offers anyone?