PDA

View Full Version : Racewise/Larry Shaw Chassis School

k.shaw
11-23-2010, 11:45 AM
If you want to head south for a couple days and get out of the cold weather. The Racewise/ Larry Shaw Chassis School will be January 6th-8th in Batesville, Arkansas.
The cost is $399 per person and we have special discounted rates on motel rooms avalable. This is 3 day classroom and 1 night of demonstartions at Larry Shaw Race Cars shop. Mark Bush and Kevin Shaw will be the instructors for this class.

Just being able to buy good chassis, good motors, good shocks and the list goes on is not enough to win races anymore. The key to winning races is knowledge and making the right decisions at the track. So, come on down south and invest in yourself by improving your knowledge. This would make a great Christmas gift to the racer or crew member in your family

For more info or to sign up call 870-251-2966
Thanks Kevin Shaw

12p
12-20-2010, 03:02 PM
Going to Racewise by myself (8hr drive) and was curious if there is anyone in my area or on the way that wants to share. Located 30 minuntes North of Topeka. Will probably try to leave around noon on Wednesday. Give me a call or email if interested.

Jeff Herbers
785-851-0532
jeffherbers@yahoo.com