PDA

View Full Version : 358 c.i roller cam engine cheap or trade in va

dirtnut10m
11-23-2010, 05:06 PM
here is a sbc 358 c.i roller motor almost complete cheap or partial trade on sbc solid cam motor . starts with a 350 4 bolt main block bored .40 , line bored decked and such , comes with a set of pro action d32 raised runner heads set up for 1.580 roller springs with a .725 lift 2.05-1.60 valves 220 runners fresh ready to go , has j&e forgeded flat top pistons for a 6" rod 422f part numbers . complete set of fresh from machine shop 6.125 rods with a .912 small end bore and 2.00 bore big end carr bolts with edm oiling ,has a crower lightweight 46 pound crank steel , engine is complete minus assembling and turning crank down to the 2.00 small journal size or resize rods only thing else needs dist have cap and wires , comes with tons of new goodys like new rods and mains,new polisheded timing cover and gaskets, newly ground erson solid billet roller cam with .633-.645 lift ,new set of head gaskets, one piece oil pan gasket,new brass freeze plugs and moroso oil valley screen set ,new melling high volume pump, pickup tube and oil shaft, new moroso oil pan stud kit, new moroso oil pump mounting shaft,new comp cams fuel pump rod , used one race old cv products i believe high pressure chrome fuel pump and new in package plate kit,new in plastic 7 quart double kick oil pan and pick-up tube ,new in package isky adjustable guide plates, new arp 7/16th rocker arm studs,new in box cloyes double row timing chain set,new in packagw water neck and dist hold down chrome, new intake and timing cover bolt sets ,new stud girdles and poly lock set,has dyno time only 3-4 hours set of comp cams stainless roller rocker arms your choice of sets either 1.5-1.6 or 1.55-1.65 sets ,new billet timing pointer 6 1/8 balancer howard stewart used stage 3 pump and pulley set, eldebrock victor jr intake like new eldebrock tall circle track valve covers with shrouded breathers, probably more i am leaving out oh yes comp cams roller lifters, valley pan oil restricter kit ,like i say complete motor add dist turn crank or rods to differant size and assemble also will come with brand new set of spreadport headers if trading and trade with standard late model headers now pricing is with fresh built holley 750 powdercoated air bleed screws and log 1" spacer and all 4500.00 o.b.o or without carb and spacer 4000.00 o.b.o or will work trade on solid cammed complete sbc engine must be as complete as mine i have pics of all componets for this motor i can email to anyone super nice motor changing tracks and rules any questions email dirtnut10m@aol.com or 757-374-3159 also send pics of trade engines and details to above email thanks frank