PDA

View Full Version : Beadlock mud plug tabs?

RACR_73s
11-27-2010, 07:37 AM
I bought some older beadlock wheels that do not have the tabs to put the hard mud covers on. Does anyone make these to add to an older wheel? I have one that came off of a used wheel I bought many years ago that bolts on, but only have one and need enough for 4 or 5 wheels(12-15 @ 3 per wheel).

Does anyone have some they would like to sell? PM me please if you do.

~Thanks~

dirty white boy
11-27-2010, 03:11 PM
speed way has steel ones you can wield on if your wheels are steel...

6wRacn
11-27-2010, 04:44 PM
they dont sell tabs to weld on the aluminum wheels...its an insert that goes between the lock ring and the wheel i dont think they even sell them anymore since weld went to an integrated tab a few years back....ur best bet is to call brian crebo or someone else that deals in used parts...the other option depending on type/age of the wheel is weld sells an outer beadlock ring with the integrated tabs...but there is a difference between the older wheels and newer ones...i believe the older has 14 bolts and the new one has 16...and the new style cover will not work with the old style tabs

mab18
11-28-2010, 06:14 AM
Contact Dave Poske Performance 1-800-430-RACE they have a ring with the dzus fasteners in it. It gets sandwiched between the bead lock ring and the wheel, works great