11-27-2010, 04:37 PM
AD CATEGORY :: Dirt Oval Racing Cars :: Late ModelsMain Category

358 dlm roller cam motor cheap or trade
Ad #2055667 Posted:2010-11-27 16:13:44
This ad expires in 83 days.
$3,000.00

forgot to add heads are angled plugged
Above Added: Sat November 27, 2010, 4:15 pm EST
here is a sbc 358 c.i roller motor almost complete cheap or partial trade on sbc solid billet roller cam motor . starts with a 350 4 bolt main block bored .40 , line bored decked and such , comes with a set of pro action d32 raised runner heads set up for 1.580 roller springs with a .725 lift 2.05-1.60 valves 220 runners fresh ready to go , has j&e forgeded flat top pistons for a 6" rod 422f part numbers . complete set of fresh from machine shop 6.125 rods with a .912 small end bore and 2.00 bore big end carr bolts with edm oiling has brand new in the box childs and albert wrist pins ,has a crower lightweight 46 pound crank steel 3.50 stroke with standard 2.10 rod journal size , engine is complete minus assembling and turning crank down to the 2.00 small journal size or resize rods only thing else needs dist, intake carb and oil pan just went to double check and both oil pans i have are for drivers side dipstick this block acceppts passenger side one , comes with tons of new goodys like new rods and mains,new polisheded timing cover and gaskets, crane solid billet roller cam .610-.635 lift ,new set of head gaskets, one piece oil pan gasket,new brass freeze plugs and moroso oil valley screen set ,new melling high volume pump, pickup tube and oil shaft, new moroso oil pan stud kit, new moroso oil pump mounting shaft,new comp cams fuel pump rod , used one race old cv products i believe high pressure chrome fuel pump and new in package plate kit,,new in package isky adjustable guide plates, new arp 7/16th rocker arm studs,new in box cloyes double row timing chain set,new in package water neck and dist hold down chrome, new intake and timing cover bolt sets ,new stud girdles and poly lock set,has dyno time only 3-4 hours set of comp cams stainless roller rocker arms your choice of sets either 1.5-1.6 or 1.55-1.65 sets ,new billet timing pointer 6 1/8 balancer howard stewart used stage 3 pump and pulley set , probably more i am leaving out oh yes valley pan oil restricter kit ,like i say complete motor add dist lifters, intake and carb,turn crank or rods to differant size and assemble or will work trade on solid cammed complete sbc engine must be as complete as mine i have pics of all componets for this motor i can email to anyone super nice motor changing tracks and rules any questions email dirtnut10maol.com or 757-374-3159 also send pics of trade engines and details to above email thanks frank as with the nature of the beast racing sold as is thanks . just to clarify a few points the carb , spacer and fuel log will not come with the motor unless buy it now is used or will be available seperate . and headers are only available with swap deal . if it s confusing just hit ask a seller a question will clarify it super nice motor going cheap with all the parts i have for it after inventory motor needs oil pan, intake and carb.dist and lifters to be complete also will come with hardened head bolt set and hardened pushrods