PDA

View Full Version : Valken wheels

Rocket_racing
11-27-2010, 07:16 PM
It's been a season since they really started getting out there, so I was wondering if anybody could give some feedback on the Valken wheels? Are they holding up well, any issues? They seem to be competively priced, so I am considering them. thanks!

Vaughn89
11-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Ive got 3 brand new Valken inner beadlock wheels for sale still in the plastic and box..asking $180 a piece if ya take all 3, or $200 a piece if ya just take 1. 606-802-9236. Located in Central, KY.

lazermod3
11-30-2010, 12:38 PM
they're made in china ! period

most of the weld and real dealers will sell you the beadlocks and non's for the same money or at least real close. just bought hs beadlocks new for 195.

stop giving our money to china if your racin a latemodel or anything else that uses a alum wheel you can afford 5 or 10 bucks to save american mfg. jobs.

we need people that can build things in this country we already have enough paper pushers!

leadorfollow
11-30-2010, 02:54 PM
to be honest I don't care for the valken's as much as the weld wheels. We have a total of 9 valken wheels and bent 5 of them throughout the year. None of our welds bent. We have a few of the non beadlocks with the tabs machined on the outer edge and if it bends you're totally screwed because it's 1 piece. The wheels don't hold a shine as long as the weld's. It all depends how many wheels you'll be ordering to see if it's worth it in the long run. But as of now I prefer the weld wheels but like the luxury of the tabs on the non locks.

lazermod3
11-30-2010, 03:06 PM
you can get the tabs on the weld non-beadlocks too. the weld hs have them but i dont think the xl's come with them.

late96
12-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Lazermod3, clear your PM's. Than let me know. Thanks