PDA

View Full Version : tons of parts cheap roller cams heads blocks tons more

dirtnut10m
11-30-2010, 07:49 PM
:rolleyes:also just noticed i left out has allstar billett fuel pump and tons more in lot want it all gone or will trade all on nice sbc mecanical cammed motor let me know thanks
Above Added: Tue November 30, 2010, 4:07 pm EST
here we have tons of parts for sale cheap can send pics of all . crower crankshaft solid billett steel sbc 3.50 has standard 350 mains,2.100 large journal sbc rod size,standard on rods and main size been lightened to 46 pounds asking next we have a set of carrillo rods for sbc they are 6.125 legth .912 pin size and 2.00 cranksize they have carr bolts with edm oiling and come complete with a set of new in box childs and albert wrist pins. next we have a fresh done 350 4 bolt main block punched .40 over line bored , decked, and all ready to go comes with new in package moroso screen valley kit and new in package brass freeze plug set and also oil filter adapter ready to build it takes the passenger side oilstick also asking complete set of sbc raised runner pro-action topline heads set up for a solid roller cam have 2.05-1.60 stainless valves,ppm roller springs-1.580 size set for .725 lift 220 runners comes with new in package isky adjustable push rod guides , new in package arp 7/16th rocker studs complete set bolt on and go for set .next is freshly ground erson solid billet roller cam for sbc it has .633-.645 lift 102 centerline comes complete with cam cam card, set of crane .842 roller lifters with straight up holes and cv products hardened push rods asking for set up . next is a crane solid roller sbc cam comes with cam and card .610-.635 lift -100.00. have two sets of comp cams stainless roller rocker arms 1 swet 1.5-1.6 and other set 1.55-1.65 set either set lightly used dyno time only 3-4 hours 7 quartoil pan used with no pickup in great shape asking .have 2 32 gallon suare fuel cells one needs nothing other got hit in rear needs new can built not leaking just dented hard asking have one seat 17" one oval craft with black cover 75.00 brand new set of spreadport headers with two new in package sets of gaskets extra new drivers side header and extra set of well used spreadport headers and set of 23% to spreadport sbc adapters and bolts asking for all of it plus have tons more parts ,hardened head bolts, 3 duralite beadlock covers, also dyno time only ppm roller springs part number-e915043,4 sets of quickchange gears 10 spline 4 4.86 main are 5.88.5.97,6.03,6.13 eldebrock victor jr intake for sbc in great shape , new cloyes true roller timing chain and gear set for sbc ,1 polished aluminum timing cover for sbc new in box,1 new 18" lower control are never used still has tag and never had grease in it 1 safty solutions angled window net complete new but certification run out vegas black full face helmet xl like new , neck collar, box of belts hoses and misc -huge box, 1 aluminum engine plate ,4 sets of new allen headed sbc intake bolts sets 1 box of quickchange used cover nuts and studs,5/16th size longacre air cleaner nut set ,spreadport header adapters new set of motor mounts , bronze msd dist gear, new in package msd dist hold down,new comp cam roller pump rod,stewart stage 3 aluminum water pump used but works good,1 new momentary kill switch new in package open stud long lugnuts,2 complete sets of valve cover tall wing nuts and probably more took tons of pictures oh yes a huge lot of braided and stainless lines of all sizes with extra fittings many new in packages one price buys it all make offer asking 2500.00 o.b.o for whole lot of goodys plus shipping any questions email dirtnut10maol.com or call 757-374-3159 ask for frank thanks

Rocky
11-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Hey Frank you are here on the south side right? You got a shop where I could come and look at stuff and maybe we could tell some lies err I mean racing stories some time?

Also lots of motor parts on there you have a machine shop by chance?

dirtnut10m
11-30-2010, 07:54 PM
run my sales from home trying to sell out my extras rims parts and all i live at 4613 charlton ct chesepeake va 23321 bowers hill section of big city lol give me a call ty

dirtnut10m
11-30-2010, 07:56 PM
no machine shop just my way to manras lol f a a warrior getting ready for next season grueling season at natural bridge eastside dixieland and saluda , county line and 311 lol

Rocky
11-30-2010, 08:00 PM
Cool, I need some Rocker arms, a timing set, pushrods, valve covers and a solid lifter cam for a 2bbl motor. oh and a 4412. and a trans..... Not like right now today but I am going to need it before winter is up. Gotta get the stupid holidays out of the way and snag me a chassis. I think I found the one I want. Talk at ya later.

dirtnut10m
12-01-2010, 09:06 AM

dirtnut10m
12-02-2010, 09:31 AM
any interest at all might part out i have near 2 grand in heads alone

Rocky
01-05-2011, 06:28 PM
You got transmisions? I'll have a shopping list in a week. You got inventory you sat right?