PDA

View Full Version : Johnson Greatest

TS FAN
12-04-2010, 03:27 PM
I don't care if people want to say Johnson is the greatest Nascar driver now. If they want to say ever. What I do think, is the Johnson talk will decease once someone else wins the silly chase. Each year he doesn't win, he will be less and less in the conversation. Chad has done a wonderful job of putting winning cars out there week after week for several years. But the title run is over. So it will be interesting to see how the Johnson is the best ever talk holds up in the next few years. Oh and why is it over? First off, other teams have finally caught Hendricks and Johnson's team will not completely stay together. The 48 really did nothing but survive and catch their usual good breaks. That is not going to last forever. See Jeff Gordon.

big.ed
12-04-2010, 03:38 PM
but can't he afford A RAZOR LMFAO

mantooth
12-04-2010, 04:12 PM
felony racing wins again how can a man have leukemia and not lose his hair or weight when he went threw chemo? house arrest is a wonderful thing.

jeffreymo
12-04-2010, 06:40 PM
I don't care if people want to say Johnson is the greatest Nascar driver now. If they want to say ever. What I do think, is the Johnson talk will decease once someone else wins the silly chase. Each year he doesn't win, he will be less and less in the conversation. Chad has done a wonderful job of putting winning cars out there week after week for several years. But the title run is over. So it will be interesting to see how the Johnson is the best ever talk holds up in the next few years. Oh and why is it over? First off, other teams have finally caught Hendricks and Johnson's team will not completely stay together. The 48 really did nothing but survive and catch their usual good breaks. That is not going to last forever. See Jeff Gordon.

You're trying too hard... :rolleyes:

Clayton_Wetter
12-06-2010, 11:01 AM
You're trying too hard... :rolleyes:

And still totally missing the mark.

Just chalk it up as "Dilusionally Infatuated"!!!!!! ;)

blackford
12-06-2010, 05:40 PM

I hope you r right! You're obsession over this is nauseating...:D

skinnyracer39
12-06-2010, 07:41 PM
THEY NEED TO REFORMAT THE CHASE I THINK CAUSE NASCAR GIVES THE 48 ALL SORTS OF BRAKES ,LIKE SILLY A$$ CAUTIONS FOR NOTHING .........J.M.2cents worth

TackyTracker
12-09-2010, 12:01 PM
I believe he races with a nothing to lose attitude and one of the best crew chief's to ever be in the sport...

Gotta give props even if your not a fan

blackford
12-10-2010, 12:58 AM
I believe he races with a nothing to lose attitude and one of the best crew chief's to ever be in the sport...

Gotta give props even if your not a fan

EXACTLY!! If you can't give credit where due you only look like a fool...;)