PDA

View Full Version : Belle-Clair Promotions Finalizes the lease for Belle-Clair Speedway!

Don Hoener
12-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Press Release:

Effective immediately Stock Car operations at Belle-Clair Speedway in Belleville Illinois have been turned over to Don Hoener dba Belle-Clair Promotions L.L.C. We are proud to announce that BCP has leased the speedway for 2011 with an option for 2012 & 2013. BCP will promote the weekly Friday night shows as well as the June 29th UMP Summer Nationals & the St. Clair County Fair/Belle-Clair “100” date. POWRi Racing /Kenny Brown will continue to promote the midget & micro races @BCS.
With 27 years experience in the Midwest area stock car racing industry, Promoting special shows for 9 years with Allied Auto Racing Association & some Great Friends. We’ve decided to take advantage of the opportunity to promote the weekly show here at BCS. The ground work was laid last year with the “Season of Fun”. We’ll take what we learned and add the new & exciting idea’s we have all adding up to the kind of Family Fun you won’t want to miss!
We have a lot of Facility & Program changes planned for 2011 & beyond. Our ultimate goal will be to improve the Fan Experience @ BCS & to continue to provide an awesome quality race program.
The racer’s can relax now knowing that we will be running the same Great UMP Classes we had last year. We will be making some positive changes to the race program & Allied Auto Racing Association will continue to run & regulate the race program. The racers and fans alike will be happy to know I have retained the services of Curt Bene(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) for track preparation. He does a Great job! Curt says its time to roll up our sleeves and get to work! We agree!
It’s going to be a Great/Fun season!

2011 season passes are on Sale now in the main office @ the Fairgrounds. Senior passes are also available for the 60 & over folks. They make Good Christmas Presents!
Stop by the office or call 618-233-0052/636-288-2716

Stay Tuned for announcements about the upcoming changes & ticket specials!

R. Mullins
12-19-2010, 07:02 PM
You and the board members need to be watching what TCS is doing with there updates and for the fans. Belle-claire needs some major updates to say the least or they will be on the outside looking in. With the last promotor the track had a hard time keeping the cars there let alone the fans and having a weiner dog race will not draw people to the track! I do hope you can make it work. As you know TCS is also U.M.P. this year and both tracks run on Fridays and are less than 50 miles from each other. R. Mullins

LITE-INN
12-20-2010, 07:02 AM
only in the mods was belleclaire hurting some night the lates out drew tri city ,plus Donnie has to deal with the fair board tri city doesn't and all the fancy stuff stuff tri city is doing guess what the wind and dust still blow in your face now try that one on for size and I think he might have things in place We have a lot of Facility & Program changes planned for 2011 & beyond. Our ultimate goal will be to improve the Fan Experience @ BCS & to continue to provide an awesome quality race program don't you think

R. Mullins
12-20-2010, 10:48 AM
Don't get me wrong I want BC to do well, but to say that the low car count was only in one class is not entirely correct. In past years there was a semi for almost every class, how many were there in 2010? And the dust blowing in that direction has been that way from day one and the fan base and car counts have risen dispite that because of the updates to the track and surroundings. I know Don has to deal with the fair board, thats why my first sentence in first post reads "You and the board members"
I am not putting down BC we raced our cars there something like 5 nights and had a blast. Those who have not seen a tight in your face bullring track needs to visit this place. Just youtube Belleville speedway to see some video's. R. Mullins

LITE-INN
12-20-2010, 07:54 PM
I the dust in your eyes are from tri city always has been like that only been going there since 1962 and guess what the crowds are half the size only they only had 2 classes bu t times have changed , with mr hoener involved at belle claire things wil change