PDA

View Full Version : Should Promoters Race At The Tracks They Run ?

newposteroldracer
12-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Should Promoters Race At The Tracks They Run ?

The people who work at the track are employees of the promoter , from the scales to tech to the people in the tower making the calls.

There is a poll on the midsouth board , Tell us what you think.

http://www.midsouthforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=85439

jetwind
12-15-2010, 12:11 PM
no i think they should be barred from the premises

Dirtfather II
12-15-2010, 02:29 PM
No they should not race and yes they should be allowed at the racetrack,because A. they work on the track and B. somebody has to pay the purse

How ever if the promotor so chooses to race they should not be paid for where they finished or givin any points for where they finish. The second place guy get first place money and points and third place gets second place money and points etc.....

JMO

huntingrip
12-17-2010, 01:40 PM
dont give them points, or money? they earned it like everyone else did! i guess when you went to your friends house to play football, or whatever, he had to watch? no, he made the rules.. how many golf courses were designed by the pros who play them? all of them! its as ridiculous as saying a swimmer has a home pool advantage..

robuga
12-17-2010, 06:38 PM
NO!!!!!It never works out and seems to be a major porblem and neither their family(Son,Brother,Mother,Father,Daughter) should be able to race there either... Always a problem...

99plummer
12-29-2010, 10:06 AM
NO! I have seen it done before and it drives down the car count. It's a very bad idea.