PDA

View Full Version : A New Era for Racers In Christ

Tony
12-18-2010, 04:15 PM
A New Era for Racers In Christ
12/18/10

Ashland, KY- As Racers In Christ prepares for the 2011 racing season a New Era will begin. Carl Dillow, the driver of the R.I.C. Late Model for the past fifteen years, has resigned and presented an opportunity for someone new to pilot the R.I.C. Late Model.

“We wish Carl the best and are very sad about his decision to resign from the team. However, we are really excited about our new driver, Gary Turner from Proctorville, Ohio. He will be behind the wheel of our CJ Rayburn Late Model. Gary has raced Motor Cross in the past, and for the past eight years has been driving a Modified in the Region,” stated Tony Dillow of R.I.C.

“I’m just ready to go! What an opportunity I have joining the R.I.C. team,” Gary stated with a smile on his face.

Also joining the R.I.C. team is Ed Turner, the father of Gary. Ed and Jesse Dillow will team up to Crew Chief the car for the 2011 season.

“We are really looking forward to the 2011 season with the Turners becoming part of R.I.C., and we are excited about what the Lord is doing through the Ministry. It should be an awesome 2011,” said Jesse Dillow.

The team continues to work hard on building partner relationships for the 2011 season and would like to thank everyone that has joined the team for 2011. If you are interested in partnering with R.I.C. go to www.racersinchrist.com or call 606-928-0804

R.IC. wants to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Racers In Christ would like to thank their partners for 2011. Quality Care Nursing www.qcnservices.com , Pro Star Design www.prostardesigns.com , The Way FM 92.3 www.wzaqfm.com , Dave Poske’s Performance Parts www.poske.com , Bearing Precious Seed www.bpsmilford.org , M & M Inflatables www.mandminflatables.com , www.yourmyhope.com , GT’s Graphix and Designs Proctorville, OH, C.J. Rayburn Race Cars www.cjrayburn.com , Perfection Rubber Supply, Catlettsburg, KY, PTI Performance Engines, Ashland, KY, The Greater Ashland Area Newspaper, and Floor Masters, Ashland, KY

For more information on Racers In Christ go to www.racersinchrist.com