PDA

View Full Version : (NEW) 2008 LAZER G2 Chassis- ROLLER- REDUCED TO SELL

KILLERCHASSIS
12-23-2010, 07:28 PM
REDUCED! REDUCED! REDUCED! REDUCED! REDUCED!
*THIS CAR HAS TO GO TO FREE UP SOME CASH*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a 2008/NEW(BRC)LAZER Late G2 Late Model-Chrome Moly Chassis.Chassis #1558.This Chassis has never been on a race track.Flourescent Orange Powdercoating Car Includes New Custom Lazer Dash Panel with all Gauges,New Brake Lines and Fittings as well as a Chrome Tub and new White Decking.Needs remainder of body).

The other componants on this race car have 20 races and includes the following componants. Hubs,Rotors,Brake Calipers,Master Cyl's,Brake and Clutch Pedals,Steering Rack,Magnesium Rear End,TWM Bearing Bird Cages,Koni Shocks,Springs,ATL Fuel Cell.This car does include Wheels and Tires.$8,900.00 GETS EVERYTHING LISTED!
I have detailed photos.If you would like to see these please leave me your e-mail address or send me personal e-mail at killerchassis@gmail.com.
You may also reach me anytime by calling 859-509-6660.Please leave me a message if I cannot answer.I will call you promptly.Thanks again-John