PDA

View Full Version : 2011 rocket accessories

WENDEL ROCKET
12-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Well i orderd a 2011 rocket blue frontend i was just looking for some help on deciding what was the best front suspension to put on it?? Like uppers- lowers- spindles ?? I hear good things about the howe blue max control arms, port city?? What kinda lift bar?? Outpace has a good looking lift bar as well?? What is better bert 2nd gen trans or a ball spline?? I just want to make sure i do it right the 1st time and dont just put junk on it i want it the best i can make it thanks ...

racinrocket1
12-29-2010, 02:57 PM
well i would go with the port city uppers and i would go with outpace lowers thats what i have on my 2010. as far as the lift bar i would recommend the biky style lift bar you can get from port city , dont know much about the gen 2 tranny other than its expensive lol , if i were you i'd put outpace 4 link bars and tie rods on and i would get a CV j-bar you want the best there it is thats everything i put on my 2010 car and it was well worth the money o spent.

WENDEL ROCKET
12-29-2010, 03:48 PM
thanks man i appreaite your help..

talclipse
12-30-2010, 07:11 AM
As far as components to go with on your car go the low friction route: Low friction upper control arms, balls joints, etc. I like the Joe's upper control arms personally. We only use spindles from rocket. I would recommend the blue grey combo spindles. The ones with the serrated plates are nice but IMO the average joe doesn't need that finite of adjustment.

We have never ran into any problems with our rocket liftbars. But, I do like the look of the birky style liftbar that port city is selling.

I have no direct experience with the second generation Bert; but I have heard several local big name guys bragging about them. And they do offer the second generation tranny in ballspline form. Regardless if using a ballspline a carbon fibre drive shaft is a must!!!