PDA

View Full Version : Ronny Lee Hollingsworth Opens 2011 in Arizona

Ben Shelton
01-02-2011, 11:35 AM
For Immediate Release
January 2nd, 2011

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth Opens 2011 in Arizona

Northport, Alabama (01/02/11) – Ronny Lee Hollingsworth will open his 2011 campaign in Arizona on January 8th-16th, 2011 as he makes his first ever trip to Arizona for the 5th Annual Wild West Shootout at USA Raceway (Tucson, AZ).

The past two months have been an extremely busy time for Hollingsworth as his team and Flynn Motorsports have been thrashing to prepare for the 2011 season. The team will be taking their Flynn Motorsports/Mastersbilt/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model into battle in six races over the course of nine days. The 5th Annual Wild West Shootout opens on Saturday, January 8th with a $3,000 to win event, and concludes nine days later with the $10,000 to win, Bill Cheesbourg Memorial. The week's schedule consists of the following events:

January 8th: USA Raceway (Tucson, AZ) - $3,000 To Win
January 9th: USA Raceway (Tucson, AZ) - $5,000 To Win
January 12th: USA Raceway (Tucson, AZ) - $3,000 To Win
January 14th: USA Raceway (Tucson, AZ) - $3,000 To Win
January 15th: USA Raceway (Tucson, AZ) - $3,000 To Win
January 16th: USA Raceway (Tucson, AZ) - $10,000 To Win

Ronny is extremely excited about not only these events, but entire the season. He comments, "I really think that we can do something special with Flynn Motorsports this year. I can't thank those guys enough for this opportunity, and I'm going to give it all I've got to give them the results that they deserve!"

Stay tuned to www.HollingsworthMotorsports.com for the latest results and news from the min-series. For more information, on the event, please visit www.USARaceway.net .

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth would like to thank all of his sponsors including Waddle Trucking, Flynn Racing, Kelley Electrical Contractors, Vic Hill Racing Engines, MSRMafia.com, Xtreme Graphics By J-Rod, Stuckey Enterprises, Hoosier Racing Tires, VP Racing Fuels, Victory Circle M1 Chassis By Moyer, Mastersbilt Race Cars, and O.H. Hendricks.

Ronny Lee Hollingsworth and Hollingsworth Motorsports is currently looking for new sponsors and marketing sponsors. If you or your company is interested on becoming a member of the team, please visit www.HollingsworthMotorsports.com .

For more information on Ronny Lee Hollingsworth, please visit www.HollingsworthMotorsports.com .