PDA

View Full Version : 08 DW11 and open trailer $6,000.00

mudslinger05
01-12-2011, 02:55 PM
I have an 08 dirtworks for sale. Car is a complete roller minus motor and trans. It has a 9in rear end. The rear end is 4 bar 4 bar ls and clamped up on the right side with just a single bar. Car is a fast. Car can use a new body as it was raced all season last season. Has Qa1 shocks. It comes with all the wiring drive shaft, msd box, tires, rims, spare front and rear suspension parts. It was my first year racing dirt and we had 2 fast times at lasalle and 2 second fast times. Also made the race the 3,000 to win race at Shadyhill, Peoria Speedways 1000 to win show over labor day and made the show both sat and sun at Spoonrivers MOD Mania in sept. On sun at MOD Mania we had fast time in our group 6th overall and won our heat was running 5th in the feature with 4 to go and broke a brake line. Needless to say the car is a good car and very quick. We are asking $4,000.00 for the car and the spares.

We also have an open trailer for sale. It has a box on front for all your tools and a 6 tire tire ramp. We are asking $2,000.00 for the trailer.

If you want both the car and trailer I would sell it for $5,000.00.

Please feel free to contact me at 815-370-7223.

Thanks Steven Brooks