PDA

View Full Version : Traction Control TM-5000-SL For Sale

PARacefan
01-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Hi there I have a traction control unit I am selling for a friend of mine. The HEI TM-5000-SL is the most popular Traction Control system on the market today. It is so advanced that it is virtually impossible for other racers to tell what your advantage is. This unit is 1/3 the size of a pack of cigarettes and is "driver removable" after you win the race !! The system is very simple to use, and requires very little initial setup. Installation may be as little as 10 minutes. The Patented Self Learning feature takes care of the tuning for you as the track conditions change. Key Benefits No External Sensors Very Small Driver Removable Very Easy To Use And Configure Can Easily Be Moved To Other Chassis Better Lap Times / More Consistent Lower Tire Temps / Longer Wear SL Model Requires No Configuring For Changing Conditions Shipping is available if you can't pick it up in person. Thanks for looking. Email me if you would like some pics it will not me upload at this time.
Asking $2500.00

mfrye44
01-14-2011, 09:23 PM
how does it work and can you install on other race cars

PARacefan
01-18-2011, 09:12 AM
This works great . Go to www.moretraction.com for more info to better help you. Thanks.