PDA

View Full Version : lift bar

Sidebiter54
01-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Can someone please give me a base line setup to start with if I want to switch my car to a lift bar. Its an 08 hoffman, race 3/8ths medium banked tracks most of the time. Keep in mind I have no experience with a lift bar.

Thanks

texas racer
01-14-2011, 10:05 PM
stay on a pull bar

Doyles
01-15-2011, 01:17 AM
Can someone please give me a base line setup to start with if I want to switch my car to a lift bar. Its an 08 hoffman, race 3/8ths medium banked tracks most of the time. Keep in mind I have no experience with a lift bar.

Thanks

Can you plz tell me what are your qualifications ?? So that we could give you advice.
If you are not a mechanic or engineer , Better hire one and let him do the trick to your car . . . :D

Sidebiter54
01-15-2011, 10:21 AM
I have been racing mods for about 4yrs....we have won alot of races and I do all my own work on my cars. We won the super clean diamond nationals at wheatland MO in 2009 with a car just like the one I have now. I know I have a good pull bar setup. Just wanting to try this deal I can easily switch it back to pullbar if I dont like it. I would just like some sort of base line to start with if anyone doesnt mind to help.

Thanks

David Hendrix

Ruhlman Race Cars
01-15-2011, 11:30 AM
We have a complete kit we sell that has all of the parts you'll need to convert your pull bar car over to a lift arm with 5th and 6th coils. We have been running lift arm modifieds since 2002 with great success.

We also provide free tech support to all of our customers.

Check out our website and give us a call to discuss your application with us.

Sidebiter54
01-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Thank you very much I will be getting with you.