PDA

View Full Version : CPS $10,000 to win Yankee Doodle Ufo vs ULMS

CPS
01-17-2011, 10:02 AM
2011 Yankee Doodle 51 UFO vs ULMS

The 36th Annual Yankee Doodle will be one to remember. This season the event will combine the UFO against the ULMS for bragging rights and boast a $10,000 price tag to the winner. The race will be run under the UFO rules, which as of today are the new “Official” Super Late Model rules of CPS. The prestigious Yankee Doodle will once again be a 51 lap main event and payout over $30,000.
Also, the 305 Pa Sprints will also make a return trip to Central Pa Speedway as part of there 2011 Speedweek. And the Street Stocks will run Round #2 of the Street Stock Shootout.

“The 2011 schedule is coming together great said Dan Bainey, I can say this year has got to be the best schedule we have put together yet. We’re able to have two great Late Model series combine for the Yankee Doodle and I’m sure there will be some heavy hitters from the region trying to take home the Big Bear trophy. I want to say thanks to Tyler County for moving their raindate from the 3rd to another weekend. This years Yankee Doodle has a lot to offer, whether you’re a fan of great Late Model action, Sprint Cars, or the rough and tough Street Stocks… its going to be a great night.”

Other 2011 events will be released over the next few weeks