PDA

View Full Version : Tony throwing another hissy fit?

Toreweakknees
01-17-2011, 12:27 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110116/ap_on_sp_au_ra_ne/car_nascar_australia_stewart_detained

racin6mod
01-17-2011, 05:31 PM
one day he'll hit the wrong guy and get his fat a ss kicked.

balljoint_
01-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Apparently Stewart thinks his helmet is better as a weapon than protecting his brain.

Richard Anderson would still kick his butt.

LITE-INN
01-18-2011, 03:38 AM
so I guess what your saying a driver CAN'T GET MAD LMAO

waggs
01-18-2011, 04:42 AM
Apparently Tony did get his ass kicked,Brett Morris was not pleased about Tony leading with a helmet to his nose and gave the great unshaven one a lesson.... Tony was last seen bording a plane in Sydney with developing shiner!!!!!:cool:

blackford
01-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Apparently Stewart thinks his helmet is better as a weapon than protecting his brain.

Richard Anderson would still kick his butt.

Why would you try and protect something that isn't there:confused:

Highside Hustler25
01-19-2011, 05:18 AM
Why would you try and protect something that isn't there:confused:

LMAO. You nailed it there.:D:D:D

LITE-INN
01-19-2011, 07:11 AM
if you guys would read the whole article he was complainiing about track conditions it is his azz on the line when he straps in and yes he wears the number 14 proudly

jeffreymo
01-19-2011, 08:16 AM
if you guys would read the whole article he was complainiing about track conditions it is his azz on the line when he straps in and yes he wears the number 14 proudly

So that is reason enough to hit the track owner with his helmet? C'mon man, even you don't truly believe that...
Hey Tony, here's an idea: maybe next time, you just pack your stuff and go home instead of making a fool of yourself yet again.

LITE-INN
01-19-2011, 08:40 AM
so I guess you want tony tobe like mr excitement lmfao jimmy johnson so he gets emotional big flipping deal maybe he was worse too late nowadays you have be jj or such no excitement nothing no wonder attendance at NASCAR EVENTS ARE DOWN

jeffreymo
01-19-2011, 02:05 PM
so I guess you want tony tobe like mr excitement lmfao jimmy johnson so he gets emotional big flipping deal maybe he was worse too late nowadays you have be jj or such no excitement nothing no wonder attendance at NASCAR EVENTS ARE DOWN

Nope, not at all. But it would be nice if he acted like an adult once in a while.
I know, it's just Tony being Tony. :rolleyes:

And as far as NASCAR attendance goes, I could not care less...

TS FAN
01-19-2011, 03:45 PM
I think racing and Nascar would be better off if they could get rid of Stewart. I want me some more JIMMIE and JEFFY real men.

Clayton_Wetter
01-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Bout time you saw the light!!!! ;)

aman94
01-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Jimmie and jeffy? What is wrong with you? if it was an ordinary guy no big deal but since it's tony stewart its a big deal. let it be people. get a life.

blackford
01-19-2011, 05:54 PM
Jimmie and jeffy? What is wrong with you? if it was an ordinary guy no big deal but since it's tony stewart its a big deal. let it be people. get a life.

It was a joke!! Kinda like Tony is a joke... Now don't you feel silly?:)

aman94
01-19-2011, 06:01 PM
so how is tony a joke? no i dont feel silly.

blackford
01-19-2011, 06:06 PM
so how is tony a joke? no i dont feel silly.

I laugh everytime i see his stupity.

aman94
01-19-2011, 06:15 PM
And i laugh everytime you reply

blackford
01-19-2011, 06:21 PM
And i laugh everytime you reply

Thx, the feeling is mutual.;)

aman94
01-19-2011, 06:30 PM
the feeling is mutual? what?

tsand
01-19-2011, 07:47 PM
so by tony rules the next time eldora is a pile of crap the drivers has the right to throw their helment at him.

LITE-INN
01-19-2011, 08:27 PM
I think racing and Nascar would be better off if they could get rid of Stewart. I want me some more JIMMIE and JEFFY real men.those 2 candy azzes couldn't find the boys room
with out thier momma

LITE-INN
01-19-2011, 08:36 PM
I laugh everytime i see his stupity. betcha you wouldn't laugh at mentor fromTexas

Clayton_Wetter
01-19-2011, 09:50 PM
those 2 candy azzes couldn't find the boys room
with out thier momma

And Litey, you couldn't find your _____ without a magnifying glass!!!! ROFL!!!!:D

LITE-INN
01-19-2011, 10:21 PM
And Litey, you couldn't find your stomach_____ without a magnifying glass!!!! ROFL!!!!:D
I know your forget to spell stomach so I helped you lmao

LITE-INN
01-19-2011, 10:38 PM
http://www.hulu.com/watch/121473/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-bumper-car-race-ashley-vs-jimmie-vs-jimmy

illinoismodfan
01-19-2011, 11:36 PM
http://www.hulu.com/watch/121473/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-bumper-car-race-ashley-vs-jimmie-vs-jimmy

lmmfao jimmy is a wuss lol ......

Clayton_Wetter
01-20-2011, 12:26 AM

And once again Litey displays his YouTube College Degree!!!:rolleyes:

LITE-INN
01-20-2011, 08:14 AM
the truth hurts don't it just shows nascar is fixed

TS FAN
01-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Back in the day (as the expression goes), fighten feudin and fussin went on all the time. AJ Foyt was usually in the middle of it. Hating Stewart is fine, but his fans love him. One reason, he isn't a phony Corp shill, he is who he is and makes no apology. Some of the Greatest drivers in Auto racing were the same way, and most were revered by many fans. Just a thought.

jeffreymo
01-20-2011, 02:37 PM
I wish that I had the go ahead to act like a fool, and it be widely accepted due to the point of view that "That's just Jeffreymo being Jeffreymo" :cool:
Whether Mr. Stewart likes it or not, he is held in a little higher regard than most people, due to his fame and notoriety, and is therefore expected to react with a little more class and dignity than most.
Just my 2 cents...

TS FAN
01-20-2011, 03:27 PM
That is nonsense on every level. I hope you don't get hurt when you fall off your perch. Really Jeffy, no offense, but I find that kind of reasoning the political correct thinking that really illustrates the problems that confront our current society. My goodness, it was just a dustup between a driver and track owner over track conditions.

lighting modified
01-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Ive know Tony lived down south brown county, Columbus area my hole life Tony has always had the best equipmemt he gets upset when he runs into young drivers that can drive better than him the fact that he lets byryder use his name people that are down on there luck get dry humped they charge three times what the car is worth i am sorry to say tony is loosing it, get a grip mr stewart

31KMOD
01-23-2011, 10:16 AM
saw this on JAYSKI this morning......Stewart could be in more trouble in Australia: The repercussions for the Tony Stewart fracas in Australia may still reverberate, and Australian media is now reporting that not only was the incident more serious than first reported, but that the possibility of formal charges being filed is still a very real possibility. After spending nearly a month in Australia vacationing and dirt racing, Stewart got into a confrontation with the co-owner of the Parramatta City Raceway Brett Morris, himself a former racer, on the final night of his trip last Saturday. Witnesses reported that Stewart was upset over the condition of the track and threw a helmet at Morris. Morris retaliated with his fist and the two exchanged several blows before being pulled apart. First reports said Stewart had sustained a cut over his eye but had been questioned and released by police. But as it turns out the injuries to Morris appear more serious and include a broken eye socket which will require Morris to undergo surgery next week. It also turns out that Stewart was placed in a patrol car, in the front seat, and then placed in a holding cell at the police station. He was later released and allowed to travel back to the US. According to one report Stewart was held for a couple of hours in the holding cell 'to reflect on the benefits of controlling his temper.'(NASCAR Examiner and see the full story at the Sydney Morning Herald )(1-23-2011

scottcleaver
01-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Sounds like Tony hit the man in the head with his helmet, then the guy smacks Tony a few times for making that stupid mistake, and then it's broken up by the cops. The rest of the media hype is just that. Let it go and be happy that someone didn't really get hurt. The kind of really hurt that would happen on the track not off. Not to defend a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty attitude but it's better than dying on a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty track. The rest is created drama

Clayton_Wetter
01-24-2011, 06:53 PM
so by tony rules the next time eldora is a pile of crap the drivers has the right to throw their helment at him.

Say!!! I think I'll take a helmet with this year when I go to the Dream!!!!;)

I can see it now. The track all dried up, hard as a rock, and as black as Tony's shiner. And the helmet vendors lined up all the way down tee shirt row!!!

aman94
01-24-2011, 07:32 PM
the way eldora has been is putting the race into the hands of the racer. the black is rubber laied down and its hard because of the rubber. it puts it into the drivers hand and leads to better races. If you dont like stewart dont go there. plain and simple.