PDA

View Full Version : RPMX ANNOUNCES 8TH ANNUAL HOOTERS DIRT RACING EXPO, 3-26-11 Charleston,WV

RPMX Jr.
01-17-2011, 05:25 PM
RPMX MOTORSPORTS along with the HOOTERS of Charleston, WV are proud to announce the 8TH ANNUAL HOOTERS DIRT RACING EXPO will take place March 26, 2011 again on the HOOTERS lot in Kanawha City (Charleston), WV.

"Hooters has been a big contributor to our team and also the Racers in this region! We had some offers to move the show but Shawn and the employee's really enjoyed having us here and it’s been sort of a tradition!" stated Robby Cline of RPMX MOTORSPORTS!!

The day will be filled with games for the kids, prizes and most of all racecars and tracks from all over the region will be on hand to kick off the 2011 season in WV!!! Photographers and local media will be on hand to take pictures, speak to drivers and check out the new rides!! Tony Harshbarger also of RPMX stated “This is an event we look forward to every year! It just has sort of stuck in our minds that we have to get ready for the expo! Robby and I have had a rough year me with my health problems and Robby with his mother being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s that we didn't know if we could do it this year but the drivers like it and the fans like it how could we not have it"!

THE 8TH ANNUAL HOOTERS DIRT RACING EXPO like in years past is FREE to all participants and fans!!!!

To register for the 8TH ANNUAL HOOTERS DIRT RACING EXPO please email RPMX MOTORSPORTS at rpmxmotorsports@yahoo.com or call Robby Cline at 304-552-1879 or Tony Harshbarger at 304-785-2618!!!!