PDA

View Full Version : Screven Motor Speedway Announces Host Hotels for Inaugural Winter Freeze

screvenpr
01-17-2011, 11:29 PM
Screven Motor Speedway proudly announces two local hotels as the official host hotels for the up-coming Inaugural Winter Freeze event to be held on February 2 and February 3, 2011. Both the Days Inn of Rincon, GA and the Holiday Inn Express in Port Wentworth, GA have stepped on board to offer guests traveling to the speedway lower rates for the event. Fans attending the event and looking for lodging on February 2, February 3 or both nights will just need to call the hotel and ask for the "Screven Motor Speedway" rate to receive a discount on the lodging for the event.

The Days Inn of Rincon, GA is conveniently located on Highway 21 approximately 30 miles from the speedway. The Days Inn features restaurants, a Wal-Mart, and other stores within a short distance from the hotel. Fans can ask for the "Screven Motor Speedway" rate to receive the following rates: King Size Bed for $39.00 per night or a Two Double Beds for $49.00 per night. This hotel is booking fast, so it is important to reserve your room as soon as possible. The rate for this hotel is available until all rooms are gone. For reservations to the Days Inn of Rincon, GA call 912-826-6966. The hotel is located at: 582 Columbia Ave, Rincon, GA 31326

The Holiday Inn Express Savannah North has also stepped on board for this event. This hotel is located just off of exit 109 on Interstate 95. For fans that are traveling further south after the event, this hotel is in the perfect location to get on I-95 South. The Holiday Inn Express is close to downtown Savannah, stores, restaurants, and more. The hotel is located on Highway 21 right off of I-95 approximately 38 miles from the speedway. Fans staying at this hotel can simply ask for the "Screven Motor Speedway" rate to receive a room for $79 per night. To read more about this hotel, click here to download their brochure and information packet. For reservations to the Holiday Inn Express Savannah North call 912-964-8900. The hotel is located at: 7210 Hwy 21, Port Wentworth, GA 31407.

For more information about the Inaugural Winter Freeze, ticket information, schedules, and more visit www.screvenmotorspeedway.com or call 912-228-5886.

HighMaintenance2007
02-01-2011, 10:47 PM
sprint cars spotted on i-95