PDA

View Full Version : Jon Henry Readies for 2011

DustinJ14
01-18-2011, 02:06 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jon Henry Racing Ltd.

Jon Henry Racing Ltd. Readies for Appearances in Florida, Indiana, and Ohio

ADA, OH (1/18/11) – Former Sunoco American Late Model Series Champion Jon Henry is launching his 2011 season with a campaign called "Share the Experience 2011" which will kick-off in February during the highly-touted Florida Speedweeks.

“It’s all about sharing the experience with the fans,” stated Henry, who has won four consecutive racing championships. “I want to do as much as I possibly can to bring more fans into the sport by giving them a behind-the-scenes look at what I do. Ultimately its our intent to widen our exposure through videos, guest appearances, in-car cameras, and more .”

Widely known as “The Steel Driver”, Henry will begin the new racing season with guest appearances at several Tractor Supply stores in Florida. Jon Henry and the #15 Late Model will be at the Deland, Fla. Tractor Supply on February 11th, the Dunnellon, Fla. store on February 12th, and the Ocala, Fla. Tractor Supply on February 13th. Henry will then take his 800 horsepower ride to Ocala Speedway the night of the 13th to compete for a cool $8,000 to win at the event.

Following the night of action at Ocala, Henry will compete in six straight nights of competition at the Volusia Speedway Park. After each event, Henry will post a video press release to recap his night and to bring fans closer to the action.

In addition to his Florida stops, Henry will also be appearing at the Indy Circle Track Expo in Indianapolis, Ind. on Friday, January 29th as well as the Autopart Swap Meet at the Allen County Fairgrounds in Lima, Ohio on Saturday, January 30th.

Henry’s appearances, strategically developed by JHR Ltd, are part of a new marketing initiative by Jon Henry Racing. “It is our sincere hope that our new business model will draw investment opportunities and allow us to share even more of our racing experience with a broader audience,” Henry said.

Those interested in appearances by Henry in addition to those wanting to learn more about the marketing partnership opportunities, should contact JHR Ltd at teamdev@jonhenryracing.com.

For the latest news, results, and scheduling information on Jon Henry, please visit his website at www.jonhenryracing.com