PDA

View Full Version : Movin UP! Hornet Sellout! Honda/Acura

Irace93
01-21-2011, 05:29 PM
I am gonna take one last stab at selling off My Honda/Acura Stuff and I mean CHEAP!
Whats for Sale.....
My 2010 Championship Winning CRX In present condition of:
Body is cut off to firewall and floors Because the rear Suspension is SHOT But herE is what ya Get with car
CAGE Is safe and will transfer to other car, 4.5 Gal Fuel Cell with NEW High Volume Pump, Decent Seat,
Monster tach W/shift light. Nice Pro Sport Gauges. Integra Front suspension Struts have 5 Nights on them!
NEW Very Heavy GSR Axles, Spindles are shall we say "Properly Bent"
Transmission is a "WELL GEARED TRANSMISSION" the Motor is a Strong Non Vetech B Series Motor That meets
All IMCA Rules. When someone gets Serious they Get the True Information on that. Anyone who was at Liberty the last race of the season
saw the power and gearing of the car! New Radiator, Dual Fan Setup, and a the Wiring Harness will come out of this car with the computer
all to be transferred to the Other car. I RUN THE OLD SCHOOL OBD "0" Computer systems! they are FOOL PROOF! No Limp Mode No Engine Codes!

I LEFT THE CRX MOBILE SO YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE PARTS AND SWAP THEM TO THE OTHER CAR I AM SELLING WITH THE PACKAGE.

NOW: the rest of the package,
1. 1995 Integra GSR Complete car rolling Minus the Motor and transmission. Car is Not rusty at all! car has an Interior you could sell on the net to the kids real easily! This is the Same car that Joe Z goes out and Stomps with! They are a great Chassis! and the great part is all the CRX parts will Drop into this car Including the Wiring so you will have No Errors EVER! If I had a Title for this car i would be street Driving it! Its NICE!

No what else do ya get....
Integra LS Motor Great Spare
Civic D series Motor and Trans
LS Cable Tranny Great Spear
13 Wheels and Tires Plus a few other tires.
a Pickup load if spare suspension parts! Including extra Racks, Struts, dozens of "Rated" Stock springs for various track conditions!
and tons of extra engine parts including Distributors, Spare ECMs, Intakes throttle bodies and what not!

Someone could get right into a Great program right away! I am also Willing to help the buyer with getting it built and Setups, I also would offer to custom Build the cage for the New car if you were Willing pay for my Time/Materials and you stripped the car first!

I AM ASKING $2000 Or Best Offer for it all! You could Part or Junk it for that! this is my last Attempt to sell it before I Start ebaying it all! Its gotta Go and its a Smoking deal!

Also available is My street car a 90 Integra GS with an Auto If ya wanted to Build 2 cars!

CALL QUINN @ 563-564-9049!