PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bert ballspline trans and 1 bellhousing. Cheap and guaranteed!!!!

stunner
01-23-2011, 10:43 PM
I have 2 Bert ballspline transmissions for sale

1 is a aluminum case Bert ballspline. Never damaged and in good shape. It was freshened with new discs in August of 2010 and has 8-10 races on it since. Fluid was changed every 50 laps (2nites). Everything is in good shape. I guarantee it to be bolt in ready. Will ship to your door for $1275 obo

Second is also alum case. Never damaged and also in good shape. It was fresh in March of 2010. Trans was in a car I personally drove when I raced for a local owner. Its got 4 nites on it since fresh and is in excellent shape. Guaranteed ready to bolt in and run. Shipped to your door for $1275 obo

1 Bert bellhousing. Was used with above transmission. This cracked (very small) about 2 years ago and local fab shop fixed (looks very professional). Been ran since with no recracking or other issues. In bolt-in ready shape. Asking $315 shipped. Add HTD drive coupler and flywheel for $75 and fresh rebuilt starter for $150. Package deal of $495 obo shipped

Guys these are as good of used trannys as you will find. I guarantee them to be as described. Make me an offer. 815-990-8865

stunner
01-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Make offers they need to go!!!