PDA

View Full Version : Jason Atkins Joins FASTRAK Corporate Office

FASTRAKPR
01-27-2011, 10:40 AM
Jason Atkins has joined the FASTRAK Racing Series in the corporate office as the “Director of Operations”. The Mt Airy, NC native comes from a broad dirt racing background. His family has owned dirt late model teams for nearly 20 years. Atkins, who started his career as an announcer and public relations director, also held the position of Promoter of Friendship Speedway in Elkin, NC from 2008 - 2009 under General Manager Dennis Wood.

“I’m glad to have Jason join us in the corporate office” said Stan Lester of FASTRAK. “He brings about a unique organizational capability we needed in the office as we continue to grow. With his track, series and even team owner experience, he will give FASTRAK another perspective on how we do things. To continue to be successful, we need people like Jason and he is sure to be a great addition to both series.”

“I am excited about being a part of the FASTRAK family”, stated Atkins. “I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with and for many wonderful people over the last 10 years. For each of those experiences and relationships, I am both thankful and appreciative. FASTRAK’s success and prominence in the industry is remarkable. It is an exciting time to be associated with their organization as we look to continue FASTRAK’s growth and expansion.”