PDA

View Full Version : Afco shock builder?

fast14
01-28-2011, 02:04 PM
New to late models. Who do you all fee is the best Afco shock rebuilder out there? Looking to have some revalved. Please provide phone numbers if possible. Thanks!

racinhawk
01-29-2011, 02:56 AM
Call Jeff or Mike @ Ultimate Racing Products 800-RACE-KAR

racinrocket1
01-29-2011, 08:17 AM
call kenny at B & 0 racing shocks he is the best with afco by far and will treat you right. hell of a nice guy to talk to. 1-336-789-6365

ENVY Suspension
02-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Give us a call @ Envy, we have been doing Afco shocks fro some time now and helped develop the M2 and T2. We were part of the Afco team then. We would love to help you out.
Also, check out our new website, let us know what you think!

Kirk Loudy
Envy Suspension
envysuspension.com

racinrocket1
02-07-2011, 11:01 AM
if you want treated like a king call B & O racing shocks !!!!1 i talked to afco and envy and they both acted like i was just another guy to take money from. B&O is down to earth and will treat you like a real person, does great work and is very very cheap compared to afco and evny and his work is second to none and he take the time to work with you. trust me you wont regret it i know i dont . they might not be trick but they get it done in the slick !

ENVY Suspension
02-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Thanks ROCKETMAN, we appreciate all your time and effort to slam us as well as the other party. Its hard to talk about someone you dont know, and we dont know each other I dont think. If we acted like we just wanted to take your money, im sorry, but we do our best to try and make everyone happy, guess we didnt make you feel that way. SORRY. But, we arent a babysitter either ok. Glad you got what you need from those guys over there and good luck to ya!

Kirk Loudy
Envy Suspension
www.envysuspension.com

fastford
02-08-2011, 11:25 AM
you tell,m kirk, hey do i get a discount for agreeing with you?

shockman
02-08-2011, 09:58 PM
You should know by now....cant make everyone happy. In his defense, he knows AFCO's, and is very confident. Sometimes confidence can be taken the wrong way. Kirk knows what he is doing, and isnt scared to charge for his hard earned knowledge. That does tend to scare some people. JMO.........Shockman

ENVY Suspension
02-09-2011, 09:03 PM
In this case, I dont care, if you have the knads to BASH someone who does what we do, the SHAME on you for being IGNORANT! Its easy to hise behind some screen name and I want people to know and understand the truth, Thats what we try and do best, If it comes across like we are trying to take your money or as arrodance, then you probably have no business racing. If you want to get better, then whats we do, help people understand, but its NOT FREE! Thanks John for the support, but you know me, I call a SPADE, a SPADE!!!

grt74
02-09-2011, 11:02 PM
i dont think if you own a customer service business you should handle it this way but then again its your business,ive heard good and bad i guess its all about who has the best service for the best prices and who you think will work with you the best jmo for what its worth we use shy he builds just about all brands of shocks im sure envy does good work but ive not done business with them personally shy #615 225 6022

ENVY Suspension
02-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Good idea, call Jerry. He does great work as well.
Also, you can call John Schulte or Shorty @ West Haven Auto in Knoxville.

Some dont appreciate someone trying to guide them in the proper direction is the basic point here. You guys act as if its just OK to bash people whenever you want to, when in reality, you would never say it to their face. Thats the point here. Thats why 4M says that its the "most opionated racing forum"!!

Thanks,
Kirk Loudy
ENVY Suspension
www.envysuspension

lm#9
02-10-2011, 08:51 PM
i am a very satisfied customer of envy suspensions and just shipped some shocks to him yesterday,last year was the first year with them and had a very succesville year and consistent year steve anderson

ENVY Suspension
02-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Here is an example of a guy who called and asked for help. He asked our opinion, he did what we said and won races. Sometimes, its that simple. But, this guy also stays on top of what hes doing and if he dont know, he asks. Thats what I like! Its fun to see guys win when you know you helped make a difference.

walt stanley
02-11-2011, 10:01 AM
Speed cost money, how fast do you want to go?

9WRACER
02-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Its not how fast do you want to go, how fast can you afford to go!

21team
02-11-2011, 10:25 PM
I cant say much about any of these other shock guys on here but i will tell u i have been around racing for alot of years and envy is second to none in the shock business for modifieds and latemodels. First thing u gotta do is be willing to pay for what u get, because anybody that is as good as kirk dont have time for people who want something for free. He surely dont need the practice! Never had kirk tell me something that wasnt true or didnt work exactly like he told me it was gonna, but u gotta listen to exactly what he is saying. I am a very satisfied paying customer of ENVY SUSPENSION and would never take my business anywhere else. By the way check out the consulting part of ENVYS business if u want to take ur race program to the next level, and remember U GET WHAT U PAY FOR!!!!!!!

hpmaster
02-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Many people in racing who know their stuff often come off as being short. Most the time it's from them having "been there and done that." The guy who builds my engines is like that. When I contacted him about building engines it was because I heard and seen nothin but good things from his stuff. When I asked questions he sorta cut me off and said "tell me what you want and I know what to use to get there and make it last." Being an old grey dog, I realized he didn't want to and did not have the time relive his 25 years experiance makin motors. I then told him what I wanted it to do, he said he would call me by the end of the week with what it would cost to get there and make it live. When he called back with an acceptable price I said do it. The motors he built do everything he promised and more. Maybe on PR skills he is a 3 but his motors are solid 10's. As for Kirk he has been nothin but informative and helpful to me on doin my shocks. Maybe he didn't have time to chat cause he was doin my shocks?