PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Wildcats

Stickman
01-29-2011, 04:06 PM
The Cats are pouring it to Georgia, just like I expected. I'd say within 3-4 games we'll replace Florida at the top of the SEC standings.

It's good to be a fan of the all-time winningest program in college basketball history.

Go Big Blue!

Scotty
02-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Didn't work out as expected last night with Florida, but I beleive we'll be there come tournament time. Very young team, and I haven't given up on them. It would be nice if we had more than 6 players. Hope none of them jump ship. If not, we should be awesome next year (as well).

wallcrusher
02-06-2011, 02:41 PM
...........snicker

Rollover
02-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Didn't work out as expected last night with Florida, but I beleive we'll be there come tournament time. Very young team, and I haven't given up on them. It would be nice if we had more than 6 players. Hope none of them jump ship. If not, we should be awesome next year (as well).

What positions do you and Stickman play on the UK squad?

Highside Hustler25
02-06-2011, 04:08 PM
the cats are pouring it to georgia, just like i expected. I'd say within 3-4 games we'll replace florida at the top of the sec standings.

It's good to be a fan of the all-time winningest program in college basketball history.

Go big blue!

didn't work out as expected last night with florida, but i beleive we'll be there come tournament time. Very young team, and i haven't given up on them. It would be nice if we had more than 6 players. Hope none of them jump ship. If not, we should be awesome next year (as well).

lmao.............................................. ............

Scotty
02-06-2011, 08:44 PM
My eligability ellapsed about 25 years ago. Wasn't fast enough to play guard and way to short to play forward or center. Matter of fact, I was terrible on the court. I did get a fine education while hanging out in Lexington for 4 years. And now I often assist Coach Cal from my couch, but I question whether or not he can hear me at times. Go Big Blue! And, Go Kentucky Colonel.