PDA

View Full Version : Thanks From The Indy Circle Track Expo 11

Crankin
01-31-2011, 08:00 AM
Thank you to our Vendors for making the Indy Circle Track Expo 11 another full house! We hope your day was a profitable one!

Thank you to our front door customers, who surprised us in this economy, by how many of you came out!! We hope you enjoyed yourselves, and possibly found something you were looking for!!

Davidson, D.O., East, Eckert, Gamester, Gardner, K.O., McIntire, MCS Auctions, Slash, and Williams... Thanks again for all your help! (and you too Botts) :)

We also REALLY want to say THANK YOU to our Circle Track Feud Winner, Bryan Clauson, for making all the effort he did, just to come participate in our little production! His fan club just maybe the first one we will ever join!!! :) ... Way Cool!!!

Indy Circle Track Expo 12... January 28, 2012

Hope everyone has a safe and successful racing season!
Craig & Tia

IMOD DIRECTOR
02-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Thank you guys for an awsome event. This was our first time setting up as a vendor and couldnt have had a better experiance. Smooth check in, plenty of unloading areas, and quick load up after the event. We were worried that by bringing our I-MOD show car display down it would be a hassle getting in and set up. Not the case for sure! All in attendance sure enjoyed the I-MOD race videos shown ON our car. Thanks again and put us down for next year!

Rich Rish
I-MOD Association Director
www.imods4u.com

http://www.imods4u.com/indy%20booth%202.jpg