PDA

View Full Version : Keith Barbara Launches Redesigned KeithBarbara.net

JNJ Motorsports Media
01-31-2011, 11:45 AM
Keith Barbara Launches Redesigned KeithBarbara.net

January 31, 2011 (South Park, PA) Keith Barbara and Forbes Field Motorsports have launched an all new keithbarbara.net produced by JNJ Motorsports Media for the 2011 season. The new site features a fresh new look along with all the information you need about Keith Barbara and Forbes Field Motorsports.

‘I don’t think I could be any happier with the new site,’ Keith Barbara said from his shop in Pittsburgh, PA. ‘JNJ Motorsports Media has supported me and our race team for a long time now. They have done an amazing job on the new site and I am just beside myself with how fantastic it looks. This just adds to the excitement we have going into the 2011 season. With the new MasterSbilt by Huey that we debuted at the end of last season and now the new site; we can’t wait for opening night this year.’ Barbara continued, ‘I need to thank the guys at JNJ Motorsports Media for being such a huge asset to our team and for the brand new site. Not just them but all of our sponsors. Without them we wouldn’t be able to do this and their support is greatly appreciated.’

Keith and the Forbes Field Motorsports team tentatively look to start the season on March 26, 2011 at Mercer Raceway Park for the season opening, $3,000 to-win, ‘Chiller Thriller’ sanctioned by the Unified Force Race Championship (UFO) tour. A full 2011 schedule will be released soon as more schedules become available.

For more information on Keith Barbara visit his website at www.keithbarbara.net

Keith Barbara and Forbes Field Motorsports would like to thank their sponsors for the 2010 season: Forbes Field Garage, JNJ Motorsports Media, RanGroup Racing Tours, Triangle Benefit Services, Forbes Field Motorsports, MasterSbilt by Huey, Domhoff Racing Engines, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Speed Bear Fasteners, Snap-on Tools, Potoka Trucking, Wal-Fab Race Car Bodies, and Frankland Rear Ends.

Written and Distributed by:
JNJ Motorsports Media
www.jnjmotorsportsmedia.com