PDA

View Full Version : Westminster Aligns with FASTRAK & VP Fuels For 2011

FASTRAKPR
01-31-2011, 12:47 PM
The FASTRAK Racing Series and Westminster Speedway are pleased to announce their partnership for the 2011 season. Westminster, under the management of Johnny Raines, will be FASTRAK sanctioned for the 2011 season. After securing the speedway, Raines quickly aligned himself with VP as their official fuel as well. “Westminster has always been a second home to me”, explained FASTRAK’s Jody Palmer. “Johnny has brought Westminster back to life and the support from the racing community has been tremendous. He has made a strong investment and commitment to making Westminster a prominent race track for many years to come.”

In addition to the weekly races, Raines is exploring other touring and special event races. “I am looking forward to our relationship with both FASTRAK and VP, stated general manager Johnny Raines. FASTRAK racer Bill Morgan elaborated, “I have faith in Johnny and his staff. There is a lot of positive talk about the speedway and I look forward to racing there in 2011.”

Westminster Speedway is located in Westminster, SC. Open practice is scheduled to be held on March 5th and 12th with the season opener to follow on March 19th. Stay tuned as more information regarding Westminster will soon be released. For more information please visit www.fastrakracing.com and www.vpracingfuels.com