PDA

View Full Version : 604 Outlaw Heads Bolt-on +25HP

dynoman14
02-01-2011, 11:46 AM
604 Outlaw Heads ( Stock Appearing ) – Bolt on 25hp
Heads have been milled to remove some scars in the gasket area. New hard seats installed intake and exhaust, 57-58cc combustion chambers, bowls have been opened up for better low lift flow, top angle radius for better flow, 5-angle valve job. New 1.94 -1.50 stainless valves, new stem seals, retainers and locks + Stock appearing outlaw springs. Heads will run up to 7500rpms.
$1500 ( plus shipping ).

Can be built with Hi-flow 2.02 / 1.60 Stainless valves, combustion chamber de-shrouded for large valves ( + additional 15HP ) +$125.
Titanium 2.02 / 1.60 valves +$600

With our outlaw cam ( $425 ) and HP Hi -Rev Hydraulic roller lifters ( $625 ) this combination can be close to 500hp.

We can do the same “Outlaw Deal” with 602 heads and also have some awesome flowing legal stock casting # heads. No acid porting or funny business on the stock heads just a lot of hours checking hundreds of stock heads on the flow bench.

Email to : Mancinelli@att.net if you have any questions include your phone # if you want a call back.

dynoman14
02-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the awesome e-mail response, both sets sold. I have 4 engines to take apart and if I have another set of them either too small or milled too much, I'll post them.

I also have 2 sets of early Quebec castings that flow big numbers would like to sell them as Fastrak engine complete. They make great power. You can PM John Mulligan as he ran a couple super races and ran top 10 at some pretty competitive Lucas races. His engine for sale has a set of these heads on it.