PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Ministock- Winner

Mini45
02-02-2011, 05:04 PM
$5000.00. In Northern California. Selling because the track eliminated the class 1981 Mustang Mini Stock. Lahorgue Racing Chassis Cage. Never been wrecked. 2300 CC Motor, built to Redwood Acres Rules. 9.75:1 Compression, Schnieder Cam, 10,000 RPM Flywheel

Beautifully constructed cage, Rigid and light- carefully thought out for performance and practical measures, such as jack posts and removable engine cross bar.
Stock roof and quarters-Aluminum doors and hood that fit factory template.

This car is very built with attention to every detail.

Car has 2 Championships and over total 100 wins, with more than 30 Feature. Lowered it’s own track record at Redwood Acres 4 times. Feature and open comp wins at 3 different tracks.

The price is turn key (I’ll even charge the battery and fuel it for you) includes anything I have for spares, including at least 4 brand new tires and new wheels still in the box. I also have tons of springs, shocks and spare engine accessories. Everything goes. I have over $20,000.00 invested in the building of this car.

Email is best- JChand@cityambulance.com. Contact me at 707-496-5368 Pictures from every angle available on request. It is the mustang pictured in my Avatar.