PDA

View Full Version : Unique Partnership Carries On

presspr
02-03-2011, 09:02 AM
JORDAN ANDERSON CONTINUES UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP WITH FOREST ACRES, SOUTH CAROLINA

http://www.jordanandersonracing.com/Site/2010/8_27%20Carolina%20Speedway/focused%20jordan%20anderson%20racing_jordananderso n.jpg

Jordan Anderson is set to take the green flag on yet another year of partnership with the city of Forest Acres, South Carolina after the entire board of council members voted its support for the driver who lists the city as his hometown. This will mark the fifth year that the 19 year old Anderson has represented the city after the relationship first came to fruition in March of 2007.

"It's quite a blessing to continue the unique partnership that I have with the City of Forest Acres and all its businesses," Anderson said. "The opportunities that my hometown has given me to not only represent them, but to help further continue my racing career is huge. I realize that it takes many pieces coming together for a career in NASCAR, and this is just another part of the puzzle."

"After the successful seasons that 2009 and 2010 were in the touring dirt late models, I'm looking forward to what the future has to offer. With all the hard work and effort that goes into putting a season together and doing your best to promote a sponsor, there's no better an affirmation than when they continue the relationship on into another year. After the council members declared their support of the program, they each reaffirmed their belief in me. It was truly one of those valued moments that are commonly all too rare in life, and I am greatly honored."

With an impressive portfolio of championships and wins at various levels, Anderson has made noise as one of South Carolina's favorite drivers. "Having already won over 100 races," said H.A. 'Humpy' Wheeler "He is on a career path to Sprint Cup racing and hopefully be the first champion from South Carolina since Cale Yarborough." With his driving style and personality he has become known as the people's driver, bringing back grassroots memories similar to the drivers of old.

Along with the wins that have been captured on the racetrack, it's the compelling success away from it all that has propelled Anderson even more. Developing and managing invaluable long-term partnerships like the one with the City of Forest Acres, have kept this focused young driver on the fast track to a career in the world of NASCAR. Anderson has also been partnered with (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Dyer Toyota for eight years now.

As a first generation driver he has worked hard to learn the history and workings of the sport, along with what it takes to effectively promote his sponsors. From maintaining his website, setting up business meetings and making phone calls, to updating his fan base, Anderson works hard to represent his partners in a positive and uplifting manner.

After two years of racing on dirt in various late model touring series, Anderson will be making a return to his roots of racing on asphalt for 2011. Full plans and schedules will be announced in the coming weeks.

- About Forest Acres, South Carolina -
Nestled among old-growth pines and hardwoods, the City of Forest Acres was incorporated in 1935 in part to encourage the residential qualities that will always be cherished as imparting a small town feel in urban surroundings. Learn more at www.ForestAcres.net.

###

www.JordanAndersonRacing.com
For inquiries contact us at Press@JordanAndersonRacing.com or 803-553-8138.