PDA

View Full Version : eastbay broadcast??

modwife
02-03-2011, 07:36 PM
is there anywhere to listen to the races in Eastbay this year like there has been in the past? just curious cant find it anywhere??

racin6mod
02-03-2011, 07:47 PM
not that I can find and with modfury you have to use a credit card.

pay-pal guys for next year.

WV Rookie
02-03-2011, 07:53 PM
We got the pay per view and so far, it's not worth it. Hope they get the bugs worked out. Red flag on track right now - fixing catch fence.

timmayb
02-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Friend of mine got that, and you only get 14 hours total viewing time for the full mod package, i was going to order the LM's, but probably won't now that i know it's capped on hours.

bloomy18018
02-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Last year i bought 4hrs, shut it off when they were in between heats/B's and when the mini mods were out (didn't care to watch em) and it lasted me almost 2 full nights. did the same tonight and had no problems, will be there LIVE for the Lates :)

the_chief_t3g
02-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Friend of mine got that, and you only get 14 hours total viewing time for the full mod package, i was going to order the LM's, but probably won't now that i know it's capped on hours.

The 14 hours is based off the fact that it is more than enough time, we wouldnt purposely underbid the hours. Last night might of been the only exception that it was too long of a show, considering the 2 gate repair trips, 2 flips and multiple mod lite wrecks.