PDA

View Full Version : raceivers

SS#4
02-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Is there a better option for the ear pieces? the foam pieces just don't block out the engine noise and my ears ring the next day. any thoughts????

joeltjen
02-06-2011, 08:51 PM
try: earfuze.com good stuff!!!!

BigBlueFord
02-07-2011, 07:06 AM
I looked at the website but they don't say how much noise reduction you get with their Red/Blue Motorsports version. Did the literature that comes with them happen to have any spec's?

fattboyee
02-07-2011, 10:25 AM
i dont know what the exact db level reduction is but i was having the same problem sunday and even part of monday i was having ringing and a squeeling noise in my ears. i bout these at the beginning of last season and have not had any ringing or squelling in my ears. i can still hear the notor just fine it not near as intence or mind numbing.

i bought them for my teammates for christmas and they ran/wore them at talladaga ice bowl and at a race in whynot ms. they said they were the best ones they ever used.

its worth a try, we love them
butch

SS#4
02-09-2011, 11:20 AM
I have used the product and it is pretty good but one of the ear pieces broke. What earbuds do you find work and hold up the best? Any other cheaper product out there? other than the foam crap.

stock car driver
02-09-2011, 01:05 PM
I looked at the website but they don't say how much noise reduction you get with their Red/Blue Motorsports version. Did the literature that comes with them happen to have any spec's?

I used mine for the first time at the Ice Bowl they work great. I was very unhappy using the standard ear buds that fall out as you put your helmet on and also are like having no ear plug in at all.

earfuze.com/

Dirtrunner35
02-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Duct tape will fix that, I use it every race. Just watch out for pulling off any hair on your ears, lol.