PDA

View Full Version : Why pick anyone other than Bloomquist and Richards to win respective titles?

Returning to Dirt
02-06-2011, 01:38 PM
http://tennesseeracer.com/?p=1380

Is there any reason to pick anyone other than Bloomquist and Richards to win their respective championships?

They have each won two in a row and have all the resources and ability to win again.

Scotty
02-06-2011, 09:00 PM
You pick drivers other than Bloomquist and Richards for the same reason you pick someone other than Jimmy Johnson to win another NASCAR title, and the same reason we use to root against Dale Earnhardt, Charging Charlie Swarta and Black Jack Boggs.

The Real Deal, Pearson and Owens can knock Bloomquist off for the LO title this year. And, Francis, McCreadie or Lanigan can knock Richards off for this years WoO title. The run the races for a reason and none of them are over until the checker flag waives. (Really glad we don't have a fat lady that sings.)

I like Bloomquist and Richards and they are awesome racers. But like great racers of the past, I root for others to beat them while they are at their best. It makes for very exciting racing.

I hope both titles come down to the last lap of the last race, and I hope to be there for both of them.