PDA

View Full Version : what i love about the superbowl

mr.slidewayz
02-06-2011, 02:28 PM
the superbowl indicates that another ball sport is over and the real sport of racing begins ! id rather watch their comercials than the game itself j.m.o . lol . with that said ...... i'm not on a stick and ball forum . and im "so" looking foreward to dirt in my beer and some real slideways dirt slinging action .
dirt is for racing , asphalt is for getting there ! good luck to all this season ( in these trying times ) for the rest of you ..... enjoy the game . and im ancious to see how their money conflict plays out . we have ours to deal with as well . good luck to all the street stockers and overpaid football players ...... it looks ugly - i call em like i see em

1Blacksheep
02-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Agree , Look for the Greenbay Steelers to win . Then drop the rag and my intrest will perk up. When is the Super Bowel any way? LOL . What.......... I missed it . Dangit, I enjoy human demo derby.:p

Scotty
02-06-2011, 08:35 PM
The Super Bowl normally means the best racing, Late Models, is just around the corner. Weather permitting, they start tomorrow at East Bay. It also means NASCAR is only a week away. But then again, the Late Models will be at Ocala Speedway next Sunday evening.

ruz32
02-11-2011, 10:51 PM
I definitely agree with Scotty. Superbowl is my signal that I have to arrange my accommodations for NASCAR and I have to prepare my things. It's hard to book hotels that time so I suggest book ahead of time. :)